56

Chapter 56: Like to make money

As agreed, early the next morning, Yun An came to Duan's house, but this time, Chu Xuan came with him.

"This is?" Father Duan looked at Chu Xuan, this person looked like the child of a rich family, he knew very well that such a person was not something they could relate to.

"He is my friend, Chu Xuan, and now he is temporarily staying in my house." Yun An said, temporarily pressing Chu Xuan's identity down.

Sure enough, when Father Duan heard that Chu Xuan was staying in Yun'an's house, his uneasy heart immediately calmed down.

"Are you on good terms?" Father Duan asked.

"Uncle Duan just call me Xiao Chu." Chu Xuan said, with a gentle smile on his face, and quickly narrowed the distance between the two.

Father Duan looked at the smile on Chu Xuan's face, and his mood was more relaxed: "Xiao Chu, it's really a good boy who understands things, you finally come to our house, and I can't treat you well, our family is a little smaller, don't you mind."

"I don't mind, in fact, I came here today mainly to help," Chu Xuan said with a smile, "And Xiao An said before that Uncle Duan has always treated him very well, I just thought that Uncle Duan must be a very good person."

"Where and where, don't dare to be." Father Duan said, his eyes couldn't help but smile, and his favorability towards Chu Xuan soared rapidly.

Yun An looked at Chu Xuan and looked at him: The mouth is so sweet?

Chu Xuan's eyes were full of smiles, and he said three words with his lips: For you.

Yun An ignored him, because this kind of thing ended with his failure every time, and he was not stupid, and he hit the muzzle again and again.

He tilted his head to look at Father Duan: "Uncle Duan, are you ready?"

"Wait, it'll be fine right away," Father Duan said quickly, turning around and calling for someone in the house, "Father, mother, daughter-in-law, come out quickly, Xiao An is here."

"Right away, right away."

With a crackling sound, several people soon appeared in the small living room, occupying the entire living room again.

Yun An looked at the appearance of several people and frowned slightly.

"Is there something out of place?" Father Duan kept looking at Yun An's expression, and seeing him frowning, he quickly asked.

"It's not right anywhere." Yun An's brows furrowed even tighter.

Because of his action, several people in the room were even more nervous, and they didn't even know where to put their hands and feet.

"Or we wouldn't have done it." Father Duan said in a low voice, after thinking about it all night, he still felt that their family did not seem to be suitable for this business.

"Uncle Duan hasn't done anything yet, how can you retreat," Yun An looked at him helplessly, and then looked at several people in the room, "You guys are really... With so many new clothes at home, why are they still dressed like this?

I have to say that several people definitely took out the best clothes in the cabinet today, especially the pink clothes on Duan Mu's body, although it still looked brand new, Yun An suspected that she took out the dowry pressed under the cabinet.

Without a patch on your clothes, you can wear them even when it's very important, but only if the clothes are really out of season.

Now this season is between spring and summer, and soon to summer, most of the people on the road are wearing thin clothes, but a few people, they carefully selected good clothes more or less with a little cotton.