97

Chapter 97: Childish Jealousy

"Long time no see." Yun An stood in the airport waiting hall, watching Chu Xuan come from the front, and said with a smile.

"I'm back." Chu Xuan also said with a smile.

Yun An couldn't help but smile: "It's like going home, but it's a pity that our home is in the capital, not in country M." Chu

Xuan just smiled, in his eyes, only places with someone are called home.

"Brother Zhang and Brother Luo have returned to the capital, and there is something to do in the capital." Chu Xuan said.

"Brother Zhao also went back," Yun An said, "I knew that it would be that kind of situation in the end, and I probably didn't need to come with you in the first place."

The two came to country M and said yes to let Yun An help, but I didn't expect that in the end, Chu Xuan went to country R, leaving him alone in country M, and specially called Zhao Yuan to fly over, always feeling a little put the cart before the horse.

"I thought you wanted to come to country M to have fun." Chu Xuan looked at him.

"Me?" Yun An wondered, although he wanted to come to country M, he was definitely not here to play.

"Yes, when I said I was coming to country M, you looked at me with such warm eyes, I thought you were going to come to country M to play." Chu Xuan said with a smile.

"Yes?" Yun An looked at him suspiciously.

"Just kidding," Chu Xuan laughed, "Actually, this time, there is indeed something to let you help, anyway, if you want to come to country M, it is better to come with me earlier."

"Can I help with anything?" Yun An asked, he didn't think he could help Chu Xuan without revealing his reborn identity.

Seeing Yun An's serious appearance, Chu Xuan thought of ridicule again, and said with a smile: "For example, the matter of the Ning family." Yun

An thought of pretending to be a couple with Chu Xuan before, and suddenly felt speechless.

"Be serious!" Yun An airway.

"I'm serious," Chu Xuan smiled and hooked his shoulder, "This time there is indeed something to trouble you, but it has to be you, but it's a long story, let's talk as we go." "Good

." Seeing that Chu Xuan said so seriously, Yun An really believed it.

The next day, however.

"That's what you said you need my help with?" Yun An said helplessly with the freshly baked ice cream.

"It's so hot, shouldn't you eat some ice cream to quench the heat?" Chu Xuan raised his eyebrows and asked.

"Of course, there's nothing wrong with eating ice cream," Yun An looked at him with a calm face, "But, don't you think it's strange that two big men come to the amusement park?"

"Yes?" Chu Xuan squinted and smiled, and then looked at Yun An seriously, "Really strange?

"Really, and not at all weird, very, very strange!!!" Yun An nodded seriously.

The point is not only on the amusement park, but also on the fact that the two came to Disneyland!!!

"Big brother, can you help me take a picture with Minnie Mouse and Mom and Dad?" The cute little girl ran over, stood in front of Yun An, looked up at him, and handed over the camera in her hand with both hands.

The little girl is wearing a pink princess dress, wearing a very Disney-style headdress on her head, and looks like a cute Barbie doll.

Yun settled for a moment, and wanted to maintain Chu Xuan's character on him, pretending that he couldn't speak English, but looking at the appearance of the little girl, he still couldn't bear to refuse ruthlessly.