143

Chapter 143: At First Sight

"How was the business going today?" When he saw Yun An, Chu Xuan's first words were this.

"It's a good talk," Yun An said with a smile, "If you find a garment factory, you may have a good opportunity for cooperation."

He knew that Chu Xuan would ask this question, and he was not too surprised, and directly informed him of the matter that he talked about in the morning.

However, Chu Xuan still had some doubts: "Garment factory?

"Well, Tan's branch." Yun An did not hide it, anyway, Chu Xuan would know about this sooner or later.

"Tan?" Chu Xuan was even more surprised, "When did you have cooperation with Tan?"

Yun An looked at him with a smile: "It's not difficult to cooperate with the Tan family. Chu

Xuan shook his head: "President Tan's temper, have you met President Tan?"

"I've seen it," Yun An nodded and said with a smile, "And it's the same at first sight, that's why I got this opportunity."

Hearing this, Chu Xuan couldn't help but look at him: "I really didn't expect that President Tan's temper could meet you like before."

Although he felt surprised, there was not much doubt in Chu Xuan's words, Yun An's ability was very clear, but it was not a problem to talk about this business, but he still expressed surprise.

Yun An squinted and smiled, hiding his emotions in his eyes: "Didn't you say before that Mr. Tan was okay?" Now let's talk about Mr. Tan's temper problem.

"This question..." Chu Xuan hesitated for a moment, "I don't know how to answer, I'm pretty sure that Mr. Tan is not a bad person, as for his temper, although we have met a few times, it is not too familiar, what is the situation of Mr. Tan, I am still not very clear."

In the final analysis, the two sides are just a business relationship, how much friendship is definitely not said, what can be understood is only the superficial thing, what the other party's personality is, if you do not get along deeply, it will naturally not be clear.

"Brother Chu's words make sense." Yun An immediately nodded.

Chu Xuan looked at him and spoke seriously: "But President Tan is a little hidden, you should also be more careful when you get along with him."

"Don't worry, I'm not really ignorant of the world, even if it's you, I won't fall behind when we are on top." Yun An looked at Chu Xuan and smiled.

Chu Xuan suddenly smiled and nodded: "This is true."

"The business of Hong Kong City is almost negotiated, what are your plans next?" Yun An changed the topic and did not continue Tan Nuo's affairs, for him, the less familiar Chu Xuan was with Tan Nuo, the better, only in this way would it be beneficial for him to hide his identity.

"It's your previous words that inspired me." Chu Xuan said.

"Huh?" Yun An was surprised.

"Regarding the pager business," Chu Xuan said with a smile, "We didn't talk about selling abroad before, but now that we think about it, there is actually no need to travel so far, and there is a good place to sell it ready-made." "Where

?" Yun An asked.

"'Minato'!" Chu Xuan said directly.

Yun An was only slightly stunned, and immediately understood what Chu Xuan meant.

Speaking of Hong Kong, in fact, many places are called ports, but there is only one port that will be said by Chu Xuan in this tone - HK.

In terms of economic development, the current HK is developing much faster than the mainland, and many more people have this spending power than the mainland when selling pagers to HK.