156

Chapter 156: An Chu An Chu

After signing the contract, it means that the business has officially reached cooperation.

As long as Chu Xuan made a payment, he could let people pull away the pharmaceutical machines in the factory at any time.

The two agreed that Chu Xuan would first make a part of the payment, and after taking all the machines away and confirming that they could be operated, they would deliver another part of the payment, and the middleman was Gould.

That's another reason why Gould came here in person today.

Large transactions between strangers, without a suitable middleman, the difficulty of business will be greatly increased.

After confirming everything, they immediately got up to leave.

Just as soon as he walked out of the office, Chu Xuan was bumped by someone, and something on his body flew out and spread out.

From the general outline, it looks like a wallet, and the side of the wallet spread out is a group photo.

"Ah, that..." someone suddenly shouted, and was about to rush over to pick things up, but was picked up by the other hand.

"Give it to me, I saw it, there is a group photo in it." The person who shouted was Kong Huai.

But the person who was shouted by him closed his wallet tightly and handed it to the person who had already run over as fast as he could.

"Such a private thing, it is best to keep it." Yun An said in English, still maintaining a perfect character who could not speak Chinese.

At that moment just now, Kong Huai did not see clearly, but he saw very clearly, the photo in this wallet was nothing else, it was indeed a photo of him and Chu Xuan.

This guy, put their photo in his wallet and didn't say a word to him.

"Thank you," Chu Xuan took the wallet into his arms and put it away carefully, without giving Kong Huai another chance to take the wallet from his hand.

"There's a group photo in it, is it a photo of you with that person?" Kong Huai rushed up.

"This is my privacy, does the law of country M say that you can see the privacy of others?" Chu Xuan frowned.

"I just have to look at that picture, we just want to confirm the true identity of your friend." Kong Huai said immediately.

"My friend's affairs have nothing to do with you, and what I have in my wallet is a picture of me and my lover." Chu Xuan said seriously.

Yun An subconsciously looked at him, and sure enough, he saw that his face had been dyed with pink mist.

Oh, shy again, it's really easy to shy.

It's really cute o(*////▽//*)q

Thinking so, Yun An's face was very calm, very nonchalant.

On the contrary, Luo Yanghong, looked at Chu Xuan several times, as Chu Xuan's friend, he naturally knew what Chu Xuan put in his wallet, obviously it was a photo of him and Xiao An, how did it become a photo with his lover?

However, seeing Kong Huai's questioning appearance, Luo Yanghong felt that he had found the right answer.

What else would there be, it must be that he didn't want Xiao An to be disturbed by the Kong family, so he deliberately said so.

Thinking about it this way, Luo Yanghong felt that this matter had a perfect explanation.

"Is it really your lover?" Kong Huai obviously did not think that Chu Xuan would say that a man was his lover, and the child he had seen before was obviously a boy.