103

Chapter 103 Technical Personnel

"Uncle, is your nephew such a person in your heart?" Yun An asked rhetorically.

Ning Qi immediately sank his face and did not say a word.

"I know what my uncle is thinking, and you hope to be able to use this to separate me and Brother Chu, but uncle, you found the wrong way, this kind of thing must even be impossible for my uncle himself, right?" Yun An said.

Ning Qi looked at Yun An: "You are different from last time."

Yun An was stunned, but soon understood what Ning Qi was talking about, and he smiled: "Because he is the person I like, I don't allow the person I like to be slandered, even if it is an uncle."

Chu Xuan stood beside Yun An, squeezed his hand with a smile, and raised his eyes to look at Ning Qi: "Uncle, you see, we really love each other, you can't break us apart." Ning

Qi's face instantly darkened a lot, but he still maintained his demeanor as an elder: "You really plan to be with him, even if you can't get anyone's blessing?"

"Yes, I want to be with him, and I'm sure someone will bless us." Chu Xuan said seriously.

"But there will be no one of your relatives who will agree to you being together." Ning Qi said coldly.

"I never ask for it." Chu Xuan said in a deep voice.

At this moment, Gould walked over slowly, looking at the three people facing each other here, his face full of surprise.

"You guys know each other?" Gould asked.

"Mr. Gould." Ning Qi took the initiative to speak, obviously he also knew Gould.

Yun An's expression changed slightly, he didn't expect that Ning Qi and Gould also knew each other, could it be that Chu Xuan and Gould met in the previous life because of Ning Qi's introduction?

Unlike Yun An's surprise, Chu Xuan did not have a look of surprise on his face, and he was not surprised by this matter, he smiled and took the initiative to introduce: "Mr. Gould, this is my uncle."

"Really fake?" Gould was surprised, "Are you Chinese so close?"

"Mr. Gould, he is my own uncle, it is because of him that I came to the M country, and Mr. Custer was introduced by my uncle, so I can meet Mr. Gould." Chu Xuan explained that most of his business contacts in his previous life had intersected with Ning Qi, and it was not surprising that he was reborn once and intersected with Ning Qi again.

"Are you cooperating?" Ning Qi asked.

"Yes, I'm working with Mr. Gould." Chu Xuan did not mean to hide it.

Ning Qi's expression changed, he thought that Chu Xuan would compromise sooner or later if he left him, but he didn't expect that he could really survive in country M, and he also got in touch with Gould, looking at the relationship between the two, it seemed to be much closer than he thought.

Gould looked at Chu Xuan and then at Ning Qi, always feeling that these two were not so close.

Thinking of this, he looked at Yun An who was standing next to Chu Xuan, this child was still as silent as before, as if he had no sense of existence at all, and he had to think about talking to him for fear of scaring him.

"Uncle, since I met you today, there happened to be something," Chu Xuan took out a card from his arms and handed it over, "This is what I owed my uncle before, and I said that I would return it to you."

Ning Qi looked at Chu Xuan: "You returned this money to me, what will you do in the future?"

"Uncle just rest assured that the funds I have in my hands are enough for my expenses and business." Chu Xuan said seriously.