12

Chapter 12: Memory Potion

When the three entered the bungalow, many people had gathered inside, and after seeing Meng Zhensheng, someone soon came to greet him and exchange content about blue and white porcelain and antiques.

There is a specialization in the art industry, Yun'an's own field is not in this area, and he does not know much about this knowledge, and he only feels dazed when he hears them talking.

However, he still stood beside Meng Zhensheng, listened carefully to his exchange of curios with others, and then memorized all the things he could write down.

"Magic memory potion, you deserve it!"

Just when Yun An was a little dizzy when he listened, a line of words suddenly appeared in front of him.

He looked around, and no one paid special attention to him, thinking that no one could see this line.

"How much?" Yun An asked in his mind.

"1000 gold coins, do you want to buy it?"

Another 1,000 gold coins, Yun An frowned, thinking of the negative account balance of more than 1,000 gold coins on the account, plus these 1,000 gold coins, his negative account fraction will become more than 2,000 gold coins, and the interest of more than 20 gold coins per day.

"How do I use it after I buy it?" Yun An asked.

"Oral medicine, one drop enhances the mandatory memory time of 1 hour, can be used superimposed, valid for 3 months, after 3 months the memory will gradually weaken, need to consolidate the memory." The words in front of him reappeared.

Yun An frowned and thought, the validity period of 3 months is the same as human beings learning new knowledge, it needs to be consolidated at all times, and the memory will remain in the mind, if it has not been consolidated, this part of the memory will gradually be lost.

However, this does not mean that it has disappeared completely, at least the memories that have been learned and those that have not been learned will certainly not be exactly the same.

Yun An listened to the communication of everyone in the room, just based on his own memory, it was definitely impossible to remember these things in his mind, but there was probably no problem in remembering them, the only question was whether he should spend 1,000 gold coins for this knowledge to buy magic memory potions.

He looked at the structure of the room and headed in a certain direction.

In the bathroom, he chose to buy a magic memory potion, and after deducting 1000 gold coins, he got a bottle of memory potion.

The potion bottle is exactly the same as the previous magic paste potion bottle, except that the color of the liquid inside is light blue.

Open the bottle, remove what is on the cap, hold it in your hand, and it immediately turns into a small dropper-like thing.

He didn't know how long this appraisal of Tang dynasty blue and white porcelain would last, so he just took two drops, and if it wasn't over after two hours, he could take the third drop.

1000 gold coins a bottle!

Yun An is helpless, now he is a typical state of not making ends meet.

After returning to the hall, Yun An still sat next to Meng Zhensheng, listening to him communicate with others, while separating his mind and listening to the communication between others.

Soon, the effect of the magic memory potion was revealed, whether it was the content of Meng Zhensheng's communication and dialogue with others, or the content of the conversations of the rest of the people, he remembered it in his mind and knew it all.