187

Chapter 187 Cooperative Operations

"Back? Didn't fight, did it?

When

Chu Xuan and Yun An returned, Zhao Yuanfei rushed up with a brisk step and asked excitedly.

"Do we both look like such impulsive people?" Chu Xuan was helpless.

Zhao Yuanfei looked at the two blankly, always feeling that something was wrong.

Instead, Luo Yanghong was the first to react, and patted Zhao Yuanfei's shoulder with a smile: "Don't think too much, it seems to be fine."

"Are you really all right?" Zhao Yuanfei asked suspiciously, subconsciously frowning, "Why do I feel that something is not quite right."

"If you want to say something wrong, it should be Xiao Chu's words, this matter is completely open?" Luo Yanghong asked.

It's all called "both of us", and it's certainly impossible to say that there is a problem.

Chu Xuan nodded with a smile: "It was I who misunderstood Lane before, if someone else transported so much electronic waste to China and disposed of it in China, it would definitely not be able to solve the pollution problem, but this is Lane's words, it doesn't seem to be a big problem."

"Really?" Luo Yanghong asked in surprise.

"Of course it's true," Yun An smiled calmly, "This matter is not a big problem for me, but before we can solve this matter, maybe we need to solve another thing first."

Saying that, Yun An immediately looked at Chu Xuan.

Chu Xuan nodded, turned and walked out of the villa.

After a while, Chu Xuan brought someone back, and it was still a man who was tied up by five flowers.

and a gun that was thrown to the ground.

"This is a real guy?" Zhao Yuanfei immediately recognized something on the ground.

"Well, it's really a real guy, and this is also a real person," Chu Xuan pushed the person into the middle of a group of people, "With him, this trip to country M can be regarded as completely solved."

Although Chu Xuan did not explain everything, everyone present was not a fool, and quickly understood what Chu Xuan meant.

"Who invited them?" Zhang Peng kept a calm face.

"It seems to treat me like a soft persimmon that is easy to pinch." Zhao Yuanfei squeezed his hand.

"It's better for me to deal with this matter," Yun An took the initiative to take this matter down and looked at a few people, "It's not as convenient for you to make a move."

Even in a few decades, the international situation will not be biased in favor of the Chinese, let alone now.

If it was in China, it would be easy for Chu Xuan to deal with this matter, but now that it is abroad, it is better to deal with this matter as Noah Lane.

"Then it's bothering you." Chu Xuan said with a smile.

"Do we still need to be polite between us?" Yun An also laughed.

After talking about the identities of the two, there are some things that the two can understand each other, even if they don't say it.

At this time, it was just that after Chu Xuan subconsciously said it, Yun An also subconsciously answered.

"When did the relationship between the two of you suddenly become so good?" Zhao Yuanfei asked suspiciously, he still remembered that Chu Xuan had always had a prejudice against Lane before, but he just went out and walked, and he changed so much, even he was surprised.