54

Chapter 54 Buying and Selling of Clothing

Early the next morning, Yun An and Chu Xuan went to the garment factory.

From the current point of view, this garment factory can be said to be in a relatively remote location in Beijing, but if you look at it from the eyes of future generations, the location of the garment factory is actually quite good.

In his previous life, Yun An had come to the garment factory several times, not for anything else, because the clothes in this garment factory were cheaper.

For the buyer, the price he gets can make him more money, but for the seller, low price means low profit, which is not conducive to long-term development in the future.

In the previous life, Yun An did not buy and sell clothing after leaving the capital, and by the time he returned to the capital, the clothing factory had long changed owners.

"You'll talk later?" Chu Xuan asked.

Yun An glanced at him and nodded indifferently: "Good." Probably

Zhang Peng had already said hello before the two came, and the person in charge of the garment factory did not snub the slightest because the two were young.

"It's President Chu, I've heard Mr. Zhang talk about you before, and it's really a hero out of a young man." The other party smiled and stretched out his hand, facing Yun An, who was only twenty years old, he could not care about using the honorific title.

"Manager Yuan, first meeting, please advise." Chu Xuan said with a smile and stretched out his hand to shake hands with the other party.

Hearing Chu Xuan's words, the smile on Manager Yuan's face became a lot more sincere, because now the efficiency of the factory is not good, he doesn't know how many smiling faces he lost with people, the other party's attitude is better, he can also return a smile, the attitude is not good, the whole process of putting on a stinky face is not nothing, and there are even people who directly speak badly.

Seeing that Chu Xuan was not old before, Manager Yuan thought that Chu Xuan was the kind of young master who did not lack money in the family, and his temper should not be good, but he did not expect that the other party's attitude was completely unexpected to him.

"President Chu is really too polite, it is our great blessing that Chu can come to our factory," Manager Yuan hurriedly said, "Our factory is small, I am afraid that the hospitality is not good, and I ask President Chu's forgiveness."

"Manager Yuan said and smiled, in fact, I came today, I just want to do a small business, and I am afraid that Manager Yuan will think that our list is small." Chu Xuan said.

"Where," Manager Yuan quickly shook his head and smiled bitterly, "Don't hide from you, I think the current situation can only do small business, even if President Chu really has any big business, I'm afraid we don't dare to do it." "Oh

? What does Manager Yuan mean? Chu Xuan raised his eyebrows, pretending not to know the situation.

Manager Yuan sighed: "In previous years, we could also receive a lot of big orders, but now we are really powerless, President Chu please, let's talk as we go." "

Manager Yuan, please." Chu Xuan hurriedly said.

It is probably a rare list, Manager Yuan's attitude is very good, and he explains the situation of the factory while walking.

"We have a total of two machines here, and in the past there were only occasional minor problems, but this year I don't know what, both machines have big problems, and the repair cost is up to the price of buying a new machine." Manager Yuan sighed while speaking.