121

Chapter 121 Business Contracts

After fully understanding the cause and effect, Yun An understood what Duan Yimeng had done with Zhao Yuanfei.

At this time, the national business system is not perfect enough, it can be said that the vast majority of people do not have relevant business experience, doing business depends on luck and hard work, good luck can succeed with hard work, bad luck or no hard work, will fail.

The so-called management team of the two men has no technical content, and in general, it is like a small workshop.

"Boss, am I smart?" Duan Yimeng said excitedly.

"Yes." Yun An nodded helplessly.

"I said I must be the smartest one." Duan Yimeng said with a smile.

"Got it, just you?" Grandma Duan raised her hand and slapped him the back of the head, without covering Duan Yi in the slightest.

"Grandma," Duan Yimeng covered his head and looked at Grandma Duan pitifully, "You don't like me anymore.

"What do you like?" Grandma Duan glanced at him.

Hearing this, the expression on Duan Yimeng's face became even more ugly, as if he would cry out in the next second.

Yun An smiled, although when he just entered the door, the changes in the Duan family surprised him, but now he felt that the Duan family was still the same as before.

Facing such a Duan family, it can always make him feel relaxed physically and mentally.

"Boss, are you laughing?" Duan Yimeng looked at Yun An sharply.

"Nope." Yun An put away his smile and said seriously.

"Obviously, you just laughed, boss, you are gloating, and there is no brotherhood!!! Duan Yimeng cried.

Yun An looked at him seriously: "This problem."

"Huh?" Duan Yimeng raised his head slightly, with an expression of never giving up if he didn't get a satisfactory answer.

Under Duan Yimeng's expectant gaze, Yun An spread his hands: "Probably not."

"Boss, you're so cruel!!!" Duan Yimeng said breathlessly.

"Okay, why do you always tell Xiao An something that is not there, Xiao An finally came here, and he didn't come to listen to you." Grandma Duan scolded.

Yun An still smiled, did not continue to chat with Duan Yimeng, but looked at Grandma Duan: "Grandma Duan, are you still used to business recently?"

"Get used to it, it's easy to do business," Grandma Duan immediately nodded, "Our Duan family can have a good life now, it all depends on you, you are the benefactor of our whole family!"

"Yes, yes, thank you." Father Duan echoed on the side.

"Business matters are mainly handled by you, so the credit lies with you, not me," Yun An said, "Actually, I came for this matter today."

As soon as

his voice fell, he shouted over there.

"Hurry up, sit down, sit down."

It didn't take long for a few more people sitting there like elementary school students opposite Yun An, with their hands still on the table.

Although Yun An was helpless, he was somewhat happy to see such a scene.

In any case, the Duan family did not change their personality and attitude because they made money in business.

"I will go to talk about the contract on Tan's side, and the business matter will trouble you," Yun An said seriously, "The main thing I want to tell you here today is that I have a few points, you listen first, and I will take the contract when I come back." "Contract