114

Chapter 114: Asking for Something

"Introduce the two, this is Boss Meng, and this is General Manager Tan of Tan's Garment Factory." Chu Xuan said, taking the initiative to introduce the identities of both sides.

"Oh, Mr. Tan, look up for a long time." Meng Zhensheng quickly stretched out his hands.

"Hello." Yun An only stretched out one hand, allowing that hand to be grabbed by Meng Zhensheng and shake vigorously.

He felt that if he took Tan Nuo's character, he should immediately shake off Meng Zhensheng's hand at this time, however... Forget it, it's good to know each other, it's not good to make too much trouble.

As for Meng Zhensheng's long-term admiration, Yun An didn't believe a word.

Although he and Meng Zhensheng are not familiar, whether a person is real or hypocritical or can be seen, the enthusiastic appearance of Meng Zhensheng greeting him just now is really fake.

"I have heard Xiao Chu say that you have a few times, and this time I saw it, it was really worthy of the name," Meng Zhensheng gave a thumbs up to Yun An, "President Tan is indeed a hero and hero, and his temperament is not covered." Yun

An: ... If I hadn't known you a long time ago, I would really believe in your evil!

What do you say Chu Xuan mentioned in front of you as a person "Tan Nuo"? This is not like what Chu Xuan would do!

"Don't you dare, let's sit down and talk." Yun An said.

"Then bother President Tan," Meng Zhensheng said with a smile, "President Tan is indeed a bold person, and when we first met, I saluted President Tan."

With that, he immediately raised his glass.

"Boss Meng is polite." Yun An also raised his glass.

Even if you are helpless in your heart, you still have to do the things on face.

As for Meng Zhensheng's glass of wine that he honored, he also drank without any weakness, not to mention anything else, Meng Zhensheng is playing antiques, in the antique industry, if there is no brain, it is the existence of being played, only people with real vision and brains can gain a foothold in the antique circle.

If he didn't die in advance, Meng Zhensheng played antiques so well in this life, who believed him if he had no brains.

At this time, Meng Zhensheng was so polite, typical of having a demanding.

As for the person being asked, of course, it is him, that is, Tan Nuo.

It's just that the two have never had much intersection, and I don't know what Meng Zhensheng has to ask him for.

Thinking of this, he glanced at Chu Xuan.

Needless to say, it must have been instigated by you again.

Chu Xuan noticed the look in Tan Nuo's eyes, and didn't know why, and suddenly felt a little weak-hearted, as if he had done something wrong.

Pit people, no, there is never anyone right or wrong in this kind of business, Chu Xuan has always known what to do and what not to do in the business field, if this time it was not a chance encounter with Tan Nuo, he would not have remembered, but since he met, he mentioned it to Meng Zhensheng by the way.

Therefore, Meng Zhensheng had an unusually enthusiastic attitude towards Tan Nuo.

This kind of thing is just a small thing among small things for Chu Xuan, he is just simply acting as an intermediary.