15

Chapter 15: Come to the door

When he woke up the next morning, Yun An was a little dazed.

It's only been two days, is he actually used to Chu Xuan?

It was only three days after being reborn, and most of Yun'an's time was occupied by Chu Xuan, so that when he woke up this morning and did not see Chu Xuan, he was a little unused to it.

Can't go on like this, Yun An got up helplessly and patted his face, from today onwards, he will get used to living alone, just like in his previous life.

"Do you sell gold stones?"

Yun An looked at the line of words that suddenly appeared in front of him and raised his eyebrows, thinking that he had bought a round ball yesterday: "What does the True Cultivation World want it to do?"

"Alchemist."

With a simple and clear answer, Yun An immediately understood why those few beads yesterday could be sold for a high price of 10,000 gold coins.

At present, he can't open the True Cultivation button, and he doesn't know much about the True Cultivation World, but it has been mentioned in many novels that refining and alchemy pills are the two most consumed things in the True Cultivation World.

"Confirm sale."

"The sale is complete, congratulations to the Taobao owner 00001 for obtaining 150,000 gold coins."

The account balance suddenly increased by 150,000 gold coins, and the cramped feeling caused by the arrears disappeared in an instant.

Yun An breathed a sigh of relief, although the 100 billion behemoth was still firmly persevering there, the fact that there was a disposable balance of 150,000 on the account still made his mood feel a lot more relaxed.

Now, it's time to think about how to roll over the money and pay off 100 billion in ten years.

And, how to accumulate assets in real life.

It's just that how these two things will be implemented still needs to be seriously considered.

Confirming the next target, Yun An went out the door and walked in the direction where the courtyard was located.

Because of Chu Xuan's disturbance, he had to put down the pasting work that he had been busy for a while before, and now that he had free time, he simply restored those things first.

As soon as he reached the vicinity of the courtyard, he heard a noise not far away, frowned and took a few steps forward, and sure enough saw someone waiting there.

Six adults, twelve children, sure enough, everyone arrived.

Yun An frowned, looking at those people and couldn't help but feel a little disgust in his heart.

"An An, you can be counted as coming, we have been waiting for you here for two days." Yun An's uncle stood there rubbing his hands, his face covered with traces of weather, and he could see that his life was not good after severing relations with Grandpa Yun.

Yun An frowned, he had only come once in his previous life, and he had never come again after locking the door, I don't know if such a thing had happened.

Looking at their appearance, such things should have happened in their previous lives, but I don't know how many days they waited.

"An An, will you just let us wait here? Don't invite us in and sit? Yun An's aunt said with a smile.

"No need, what's the matter, you guys talk about it here, as for the inside, don't go in." Yun An said, waiting for the aunt and wife standing on the side, he thought that after the previous incident, these two people would not have the face to come again, but he didn't expect to come anyway.