183

Chapter 183 Hotel Chain

At seven o'clock, the car stopped downstairs at the agreed Caesar Hotel.

At the moment when the car stopped, the car boy quickly ran over.

"How many?"

"The previous appointment should be the position set by Mr. Hope." Yun An said.

Hope is the owner of the agency company that signed the contract with Chuan Communications.

Hearing this, the car boy quickly found another person, whispered some instructions, and then looked at a few people: "He will bring a few people over, I will help a few people stop the car, and when it is parked, I will send the key over."

Yun An looked at the surrounding situation, and sure enough, he saw that there were a lot of cars parked around, and if he spent his time on parking, he would indeed waste a lot of time.

Thinking so, he threw it directly: "Thank you."

"You're welcome, this is what we should do, please come in." The car boy said quickly.

As he spoke, another waiter came over: "Mr. Hope hasn't arrived yet, but the box is already empty, a few inside, please, I'll take a few upstairs."

Yun An and several people nodded.

Zhao Yuanfei raised his head and looked at the building of the Caesar Hotel: "It's really big, my goal is to make such a high, such a big hotel in the future, and it is a chain hotel."

"You don't do catering anymore?" Luo Yanghong asked with a smile on the side.

"Who said that if I don't do it, I still have to do catering," Zhao Yuanfei said seriously, "That's how does this country put the restaurant in the hotel?" Should high-end restaurants be in hotels?

"It's just part of it, the Caesars Hotel should be a comprehensive hotel." Zhang Peng said.

"Then you said that if I make a whole building of delicious food, will anyone come?" Zhao Yuanfei thought that from his words, he could feel that he was still more interested in catering.

"What's the point of making a whole building of a hotel, a place to eat, two or three floors is enough, if every floor is food, it is difficult to do business." Zhang Peng said.

Zhao Yuanfei thought seriously for a long time, and then nodded for a while: "What you said also makes sense, but I think it's good to put the dining table in the hotel, and it looks even taller."

"You're still going to be a hotel?" Zhang Peng asked with a smile.

"Then I'd better forget it," Zhao Yuanfei shook his head, and suddenly thought of something and turned his head to look at Zhang Peng, "I think it's better to do this, in the future, you come to open a hotel, how about I occupy a floor in your hotel to open a restaurant?"

"I do hotels?" Zhang Peng asked in surprise.

"Yes," Zhao Yuanfei immediately nodded, "If it is you, it will definitely work, and you are better at talking, in the future, if you open a chain hotel, I will occupy a floor in all your chain hotels as a restaurant, isn't it interesting?"

"How do I feel like I'm losing." Zhang Peng smiled.

"How can you lose," Zhao Yuanfei said seriously, "This is obviously a good thing, you see, in the future, you will build a big hotel, and then I will occupy your floor and pay you rent, if you lose money, my rent can still help you get through the difficulties, so that you will not lose money and die."