157

Chapter 157 Expanding the Scope

Chu Xuan clearly knew that the person in front of him was one of Yun An's right-hand men in his previous life, so the moment he saw the person, he wanted to bring the person back to China.

For Yun An, his current identity is Noah Lane, and robbing people with Chu Xuan in this capacity is equivalent to robbing people with himself.

So after expressing surprise at the beginning, he didn't say anything more.

Yun An didn't want to use Noah Lane's identity to get acquainted with Chu Xuan, but just agreed to Chu Xuan's invitation, but it was just because of the longing that suddenly appeared in his heart.

At this time, there was a sudden accident, and Yun An used this as an excuse to say that he still had something to do, and he might have to leave first.

Chu Xuan's side is not very familiar with Noah Lane, although he is a little curious about the identity of this person, but this time is not a good opportunity to tempt, hearing the other party open his mouth to leave, he nodded directly, indicating that he may not be well entertained, and the next time he encounters it, he must be well treated.

Yun An also answered with a smile, and after asking Gould for the contact information of the intermediary, he returned to the villa.

He didn't notice that when he left, Chu Xuan behind him showed a pensive expression.

"Mr. Gould, is this Mr. Noah Lane and you good friends?" Chu Xuan asked casually.

"It's not bad," Gould nodded with a smile, following the initial agreement without revealing much, "Kind of good friends."

"It's just..." Chu Xuan repeated in a low voice, hiding this doubt in his heart.

The person who fainted is still lying there, there is no possibility of self-care, the three are not weak, and it is not difficult to send one to the hospital.

On the other side, Yun An suddenly remembered something on the way back, and immediately slapped his brain.

"I said how I seem to have forgotten something," Yun An shook his head to himself, "Forget it, even if you think about it, you can't say it, let's go with the flow."

When Yun An returned home immediately, the three people on the other side also sent people to the hospital.

As soon as I arrived at the hospital, as soon as the car stopped, someone brushed the ground to open the door and rushed out of the car, and soon disappeared.

The three people in the car looked at each other.

"This is..."

"Ran away?"

"Young man."

"Now...?" Luo Yanghong asked.

"Go back, look at the way he ran away, it doesn't look like something happened," Chu Xuan shook his head, "It's just trouble Mr. Gould."

"Young people now," Gould still sighed, "are really energetic." Chu

Xuan and Luo Yanghong looked at each other, and they could see the helplessness in their eyes, and they thought that Gould was going to say something, but they sighed with emotion.

Chu Xuan glanced out the window, from this point of view, the other party had completely disappeared, and the chance of finding people back was very slim.

It's just that I don't know how such a person followed Yun An.

Chu Xuan thought and smiled again, if it was Yun'an, anything was possible.