126

Chapter 126: Strange Colors

Hearing the people outside, Yun An looked at Chu Xuan.

"Let's go see what happened, and as for this contract, I'll talk about it when I come back." Chu Xuan said.

Until he walked out of the room, Yun An was still thinking about what to do next.

"What's wrong?" When the two walked out of the room, they bumped into Zhang Peng and the others.

"Boss Wang has an accident." Meng Zhensheng frowned and said.

"What's wrong with him?" Chu Xuan asked.

"I just received a call saying that Boss Wang committed suicide in prison." Meng Zhensheng frowned.

"How so?" Chu Xuan was surprised, he remembered that such a thing did not happen in his previous life.

Yun An was equally silent.

Although Boss Wang in the previous life was more beautiful than this life for more than ten years, he was finally caught, and in terms of loss, Boss Wang in the previous life must have lost more than in this life.

But Boss Wang in his previous life did not commit suicide.

At that time, he did not commit suicide, why did he commit suicide this time, because his cargo was stopped? Or is he too fragile at this time?

"I don't know the reason yet," Meng Zhensheng shook his head, "When Boss Wang was caught in, he was still very calm, and he felt that he would definitely not have an accident, and later because of your affairs, he learned that he would be sentenced for kidnapping, and sooner or later he would find evidence of smuggling, and his emotions have been very excited, but no one could have imagined that he would commit suicide."

"What did Yan Bureau say?" Chu Xuan asked.

"Yan Bureau means that this matter must be investigated clearly, let us go over and take a look by the way, and the transcript of your kidnapping must also be recorded." Meng Zhensheng said.

"Do you want to go now?" Chu Xuan asked.

"It's so late, do they still have to go to work?" Zhang Peng asked.

"Go check it out." Meng Zhensheng said.

Chu Xuan glanced at him, his eyes flashed, and he nodded: "Good."

Yun An also glanced at Meng Zhensheng, and then left the hotel with several people.

Walking to the car, Zhang Peng went straight to the driver's seat: "Let me drive."

"Let me come," Meng Zhensheng took the initiative to say, "You guys rushed from the capital today, and so many things happened, you should all be tired."

"How embarrassing it is to let Boss Meng drive." Zhang Peng hesitated.

"Since it is Boss Meng's wishes, Brother Zhang will rest for a while." Chu Xuan said.

Seeing that Chu Xuandu said so, Zhang Peng nodded, looked at Meng Zhensheng and said, "Then trouble Boss Meng."

"You're welcome." Meng Zhensheng said calmly.

Standing by the car door, Chu Xuan looked at Yun An, who was a little hesitant, and smiled: "Can I sit behind with you at this time?"

Yun An glanced at him: "I didn't expect Brother Chu to like sitting in the back so much." Chu

Xuan still smiled, and his eyes were colored with a faint soft light: "Isn't Xiao An liking?" Yun

An was slightly stunned, looking at Chu Xuan blankly, what did this mean?