2

Chapter II: Initiation Authority

Although he had a debt of 100 billion yuan out of thin air, looking at the transparent interface in front of him, Yun An still felt that he probably encountered a good thing like a pie in the sky.

There is only one icon on the transparent interface, and the word "Taobao" is written on it, and in addition to this, it is pure black, but the red icon is very conspicuous.

He did not choose to click on the icon at the first time, but looked around to find the source of the virtual screen.

Back in the eighty years, Yun An was empty around him, excluding the possibility of physical objects, which could only come from him.

He rummaged through himself and finally found a black mole on his wrist, which he remembered did not have.

Sure enough, when he tapped lightly on the black mole, the virtual screen in front of him disappeared.

Press it again, and the crisp sound of gold coins colliding suddenly sounded in my ears.

"After deducting the start-up deposit-10, the Taobao owner owes 100 billion and 10 gold coins."

Yun An looked at the words that appeared on the virtual screen, although helpless, he could only admit it, but he didn't know whether the deduction of the starting capital was once a day or every time it was opened.

Thinking so, he operated to close and open again, and this time the words deducting the start-up capital did not appear again.

This time he directly opened Taobao, the top of the home page is the search box, there are 4 icons below the search box, respectively written future, interstellar, cultivation, magic, and nothing else.

Yun An was originally from the future and was not interested in the future icon, so he first clicked the second interstellar button.

"Insufficient launch privileges!"

Fix button.

"Insufficient launch privileges!"

Magic button.

"Insufficient launch privileges!"

Yun An was helpless, so he had to press the future button.

"Given that Taobao owners owe up to 100 billion, they can only view goods under 30 at present, do you want to check them?"

"Yes."

Yun An looked at the above words, and subconsciously thought that below 30 referred to items with a value of goods below 30, and did not think too much.

Although 30 is not much, but put on Taobao, the variety of things below 30 is indeed very diverse, eating, wearing, and playing, except for some large items can not be found, other things can basically be found.

It's just that he still doesn't know how much this so-called Taobao thing is worth, nor how much the gold coins shown above differ from the actual price.

The difference between 1980 and 2018 is not only time, but also prices, if he spends a dollar to buy something on Taobao, but in the 80s can only sell it for a dime or even a few cents, which is obviously not cost-effective.

How to maximize profits is what he needs to do now.

"An An, are you there?" There was a sudden and urgent knock outside the door.

Yun An frowned and closed the Taobao interface, but did not rush to open the door, but chose to open the curtains first.

The curtains are opened, and the outdoor sunlight instantly shines into the house, making the environment inside the house warm.