137

Chapter 137: When Old Grows Strong

Facing Chu Xuan's invitation, Yun An just nodded calmly: "If there is a chance." As

for what this opportunity is, it probably never will.

Meet? Inexistent!

"It's still you young people who are in good spirits." Elder Du said, slowly paced back to his seat, and sat down carefully.

Just a few steps of time, it seemed to have exhausted all of Boss Du's spirit, and he seemed to have been sucked out of all his strength sitting on the chair, and his breathing became heavy.

Yun An originally thought that Boss Du's actions before were all pretending, but now that he saw that this was not the case, Boss Du was much weaker than he thought.

He frowned slightly, and a little vigilance suddenly rose in his heart.

Regardless of whether Boss Du's weak condition is true or not, this person is indeed tricky.

"Elder Du called us here, but is there something wrong?" Yun An said.

"Can't I invite you over if I'm okay?" Elder Du put the crutches in front of him, leaned forward slightly, put his hands on the crutches, and used the crutches as a support point, it seems that only in this way can he sit up straight and not lose his image.

"Just invite me over and have a casual chat, and why send someone to stare at me day and night." Yun An said with a smile, If it weren't for this, he wouldn't have bumped into Boss Du's people as soon as he showed up.

The whole port city knows that Qu Xingyi is haunted, not to mention these people, even Yun An himself, I don't know when Qu Xingyi will come out and walk around, if you want to find Qu Xingyi, you must stare for a long time, whether it is bad luck to touch, but luck when you encounter it.

Yun An never felt that his luck was bad, and he firmly believed that it was impossible to be bumped into by Boss Du's people so coincidentally.

"Originally, it was also an accident to invite you over today, otherwise I wouldn't have invited this kid to come with me." Boss Du said.

The "kid" in Old Man Du's mouth naturally refers to Chu Xuan, and only Chu Xuan.

Hearing that Chu Xuan was called a brat, Yun An couldn't help but want to laugh, fortunately, he still had good endurance, and he finally held back his laughter, but it was difficult to deliberately look at Chu Xuan.

He looked at Boss Du and raised his eyebrows slightly: "Since Boss Du said so, Qu might as well leave first."

After

that, he really stood up and planned to leave Du Mansion.

"Qu Xingyi, do you think I let you come and go freely in this Du Mansion?" Boss Du said suddenly.

As soon as his words fell, several people stood up in front of the door and blocked Yun An's way.

Looking at these big men, Yun An frowned, turned around, put his hands behind his back, and looked at Boss Du: "Boss Du plans to kidnap him?"

"Scared?" Elder Du sneered.

Yun An's brows furrowed even tighter, he only felt that this matter was a little troublesome, but in the face of Boss Du's threat, he did not show cowardice: "Boss Du wants to stop Qu, I'm afraid it won't be so easy."

"I believe that Boss Qu is a smart person, and if he can solve things without doing anything, why do he do it, don't you say?" Boss Du was still on crutches with a brisk smile on his face.

"Isn't it inconvenient today?" Yun An's furrowed brows stretched, and a faint smile appeared on his face, "Qu just doesn't want to disturb Boss Du."

"If it's someone else, you will leave, you leave, and you don't know when you will meet, Boss Qu is haunted, if you really want to hide the trace, you really can't meet the entire port city." Boss Du said.

"It seems that Boss Du is better." Yun An said with a smile.

It's strange that no one reminded him this time, if someone reminded him that Boss Du had been waiting for the rabbit like last time, he would definitely not take the initiative to jump into Boss Du's trap.

"What is there Boss Du, it's better to say it bluntly, see if we can talk about it in the end, it's really impossible to talk, Qu can only use tough means to leave the Du Mansion."

After saying this, Yun An sat back in his chair.

At this time, I have to mention that when Yun An was chatting with Boss Du, Chu Xuan had been sitting there, and no matter what degree the confrontation between the two reached, he did not speak.

After sitting back in the chair, Yun An looked at Chu Xuan, but only received a smile from Chu Xuan.

With just one glance, Yun An retracted his gaze.

At this moment, Chu Xuan also spoke: "It seems that I disturbed the two of you to talk, I don't know what happened to Elder Du calling me?" Hearing

this, Boss Du finally paid his attention to him: "No wonder Boss Chu can make a storm in Hong Kong City, I heard that those old guys have lost at your hands?" Those

who can be turned into old guys by Boss Du are naturally those "Hong Kong City bigwigs".

Faced with Boss Du's question, Chu Xuan smiled: "In business, where there is a win or loss, it's just that Chu happens to have a good batch of goods in his hand, and Hong Kong City just lacks this batch of goods."

"Boss Chu has a lot of appetite." Elder Du said sarcastically, trying to suppress Chu Xuan's arrogance.

It's a pity that Chu Xuan's temper is not so easy to suppress, and his psychological age is not as good as it seems on the outside.

"Boss Du said and smiled, I am still young, and it is natural that I have a good appetite." Chu Xuan said with a smile, seemingly not aware of the deep meaning of Boss Du's words at all, and just answered directly according to Boss Du's words.

It's just that everyone present knows that Chu Xuan's answer cannot be without deep meaning.

"The young people are really amazing now." Elder Du squinted and said, he also found that the two people he met today were hard stubble, and neither of them was an existence that he kneaded.

"Boss Du is really old and strong." Chu Xuan said with a smile.

Originally, these words should be a compliment, but stopped in Du Boss's ears, but subconsciously remembered the note found in Du Mansion, until the end, even if the people of Du Mansion were changed all over again, they still did not find out who put the note into Du Mansion.

The appearance of that note is just like Qu Xingyi's person, and he is haunted.

Boss Du subconsciously narrowed his eyes, and a bit of dangerous aura flashed in his eyes.

Old Dang Yizhuang or old traitor is no different, these two idioms make him care most about the word "old", because of this word, he can't help but rise a deep sense of powerlessness in his heart.

In other words, it was before...

If it was before...

Elder Du's hands on crutches were a little sore, and he knew very well that his body was getting worse and worse, to the point that he was now so bad that he could even struggle to use crutches.

Thinking of this, Boss Du's face turned a little pale, but his eyes were no longer as dangerous as before.

"It's the world of young people now."

Boss Du's words made Yun An feel a little inexplicable, but looking at Boss Du's self-reliant appearance, he seemed to understand Boss Du's mentality a little.

At the end of the day, it's just that people are getting old.

When you are older, you will naturally have many feelings when you recall what you looked like when you were young.