98

Chapter 98: No Handle

"What's wrong with you two?" Custer asked.

"It's nothing, it's awkward to mess with me." Chu Xuan said with a smile.

Yun An took a deep breath: "Who is making trouble with you!"

"You haven't been talking to me, besides making trouble with me, what else is it for?" Chu Xuan chuckled.

"Occasionally in a bad mood." Yun An said.

In addition to Chu Xuan's reason, there was another reason because he saw the account balance in the plane Taobao again, thought of the essence cleansing pill and dilution bottle that he had spent more than ten million to buy, and looked at the few balances, and suddenly felt stuffed.

What's more, this broken dilution bottle, diluting a cleansing pill actually takes three months!!!

"Or will you beat me up and get angry?" Chu Xuan leaned over.

"You take care of me, go about your business!" Yun An airway.

"Yes, yes, obey," Chu Xuan said with a smile, before looking back at Custer, "Let's continue."

"The relationship between the two of you is so good," Custer laughed, "no wonder it's so easy to misunderstand that you are brothers." Chu

Xuan smiled and did not explain: "The problem of the production line, I don't know how Mr. Custer talked about?"

Hearing this, Custer's expression became much heavier, and he shook his head: "It's a little difficult, old Landau doesn't know where I know that the purpose of my production line is to sell it to you, and I refuse to buy it." "Why

?" Chu Xuan was surprised.

"Because he doesn't like Asians, or he doesn't like all yellow-skinned people." Custer said helplessly, obviously there was nothing he could do about this problem.

"Racism?" Chu Xuan raised his eyebrows.

"Of course, you can go and sue him for racism, but the result..." Custer looked at Chu Xuan, "obviously it won't be as you expected."

"It seems that it is difficult to get the production line from him." Chu Xuan frowned.

"Isn't there another person in charge?" Yun An asked, facing Custer, he didn't need to pretend that he couldn't speak English.

"Other people in charge are more troublesome," Custer's brows furrowed even tighter, "This old Landau is still relatively easy to talk to, I didn't expect him to be so persistent this time."

"You can try to talk to another person." Yun An said.

"I'm afraid this matter is not so easy, since Lao Landau knows that we want the production line they eliminated, and if someone comes over, I'm afraid it won't be so easy to gain his trust." Custer said seriously.

"So, it's really troublesome." Yun An nodded.

"Even if he has the trust of old Landau, I am afraid that his price is not so easy to compromise." Custer said worriedly, he knew very well how much money Chu Xuan had in his hands.

"Speaking of which, I have to trouble Mr. Custer to help me pay off the loan." Chu Xuan took out a card from his arms and pushed it in front of Custer.

"Pay off the loan now?" Custer was shocked, "After paying this money, do you still have money on you?"

"Yes," Chu Xuan took a sip of water and smiled slightly, "I made a small amount in the stock market before, which is enough for my next expenses."

"Stock market?" Custer gasped, "You dare to be under the noses of those people on Wall Street..."