130

Chapter 130: Entering the Hall

For Yun An and Chu Xuan, the biggest difference between the fact that the two are reborn and before is the problem of getting along with the two.

At the beginning, when Yun An deliberately concealed his rebirth, every time he did something, he needed to seriously think about whether he would show his stuffing and disclose the matter of rebirth, although he also had to hide the existence of plane Taobao, but it was much more convenient to act.

Even Zhang Peng and the others noticed the state of the two when they got along.

"I don't know why, I always feel that you guys are getting along more easily now than before, is it my delusion?" Zhang Peng asked.

"I feel this way too," Luo Yanghong couldn't help but speak, he looked at the two, "Did something happen between you?"

"Just said something." Chu Xuan chuckled.

"Did you have a gap before?" Zhang Peng frowned.

"It's gone, Brother Zhang." Chu Xuan said with a smile.

"Just talk about it, let him pass the past things," Luo Yanghong patted Chu Xuan's shoulder, and then patted Zhang Peng's shoulder, "Don't care."

Zhang Peng frowned and thought for a moment, but finally nodded: "Forget it, since I said it, I won't say much, if there is anything in the future, don't hide it, maybe we can help you." Chu

Xuan knew what Zhang Peng meant, and immediately nodded: "Thank you Brother Zhang."

Zhao Yuanfei stood on the side listening to the interaction of several people, and frowned suspiciously: "Why didn't I notice it?"

Several people heard his words, looked at each other, and then lost their laughter.

"It's not something you should think about." Zhang Peng laughed and patted Zhao Yuanfei's shoulder.

Luo Yanghong also laughed.

Yun An's eyes were also colored with a smile, to say that the best thing to encounter after being reborn was because Chu Xuan met these friends.

A few days later.

"The production line machine has arrived." After Chu Xuan received a phone call, he immediately announced, his face full of excitement.

Yun An raised his eyes and met Chu Xuan's gaze, and a smile appeared on both of them.

Along with the production line arrived a skilled worker from country M - Xiang Dongliang.

"President Chu, long time no see."

"Long time no see." Chu Xuan shook hands with Xiang Dongliang.

The production line arrived, the skilled workers also arrived, and the only thing missing was the problem of the factory.

But long before this, Chu Xuan had already done the relevant work.

Yun An did not participate in this piece, and when Chu Xuan went to deal with the pager production line problem, he took the initiative to say that he still had something to do.

For him, the biggest benefit of openly rebirth with Chu Xuan is that he can move freely.

As long as he says a word, he can leave.

Chu Xuan really didn't ask more and let Yun An leave.

Leaving everyone's sight, Yun An immediately turned into the appearance of Tan Nuo, and this time he planned to take the initiative to find Chu Xuan.