72

Chapter 72: for tat

"The clothes are wet, what do you say?"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to." The man in the waiter's clothes quickly apologized.

"Just say sorry? Do you know how much the clothes on our young master cost? A man on the other side said with a high toe and pointed to the clothes worn by the people around him.

The man was dressed in a decent black suit with a white shirt underneath, which was very eye-catching on this hot summer day.

But in the same way, his costume also makes people feel that they cannot be offended from the bottom of their hearts.

Most of the suits at this time were Zhongshan suits, and there were almost no popular suits in later generations, and almost all the people who could wear Western-style suits were high-end elites.

The person is dressed like this, although outsiders will secretly wonder if this person is not afraid of heat, but they will also think that this person must be a successful person, and it is the kind that cannot be offended.

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry." The waiter apologized in a low voice, with a bit of grievance in his words, he didn't expect that he would make such a mess, if the other party really let him pay, with his salary level, he couldn't afford it.

Yun An was standing not far from a few people, and the clothes on his body also showed traces of being splashed with water.

The collision just now, he was also affected, but compared with the other party's suit and leather shoes, he was not noticeable wearing casual clothes.

Hearing the waiter's apology, the person who had previously attacked was about to speak out again, but was stopped.

"What happened just now is ours, isn't it." The man in the suit said.

"Young Master, you can't be so kind, this matter must not be left alone." Those who have been attacking are still chattering at this moment.

"We bumped in," the man said gently, looking at where Yun An was, "but this one... The innocent has been affected, and we should apologize like you.

"No need, I'm fine, if it's okay, let's take a step first," Yun An shook his head, shook the water-absorbing clothes on his body, and patted Zhao Yuanfei's arm next to him, "Brother Zhao, let's go."

"That's it?" Zhao Yuanfei frowned, looking very unwilling.

"Forget it, when I go out, more is better than less, and I feel sticky now, and I want to go back to my room to change clothes." Yun An said.

At this moment, Chu Xuan and the others also came in from outside, and at a glance they saw Yun An and Zhao Yuanfei who were still standing there.

"Why are you still standing here?" Chu Xuan asked.

"I accidentally bumped into the waiter just now, splashed water on my body, stopped for a while, and was about to go back to the room to change clothes." Yun An said, the water stains on his chest could be seen clearly even if he was far away.

"Then go back quickly, Xiao An, you are not well, don't get cold." Zhang Peng said quickly.

"Well, let's go." Yun An nodded.

It wasn't until a few people left the hotel lobby that the man in the suit withdrew his gaze, the expression on his face was not as soft as before, and he looked at the waiter with a cold face: "You go."

"Thank you, thank you." The waiter thanked him again and again, and quickly took the things in his hand and left.

"Young Master, is it really okay for you to do this?" The person next to him asked.