26

Chapter Twenty-Six: Renting a House

After leaving the alley, Yun An walked in another direction.

Having finished the ID card, he still has important things to do.

Yes, the reason why he found this Master Wang was for the ID card.

In 80, the requirements for ID cards were not strict, and in this era when there was no real-name system even for riding in cars, ID cards were not very useful, but Yun An still went to apply for five ID cards, and they were all fake certificates.

Since he intends to do things in other capacities, these identities will always exist, and if he wants to become big in the future, he must give these faces legally recognized identities.

The reason why he knew that Master Wang was because he had heard of this Master Wang in his previous life, and it was said that this Master Wang's □□ technique was very good, and the □□ that came out of his hands could be completely fake.

In 80 years, the existence of this Master Wang is simply a legend in this port city.

But not long after, this Master Wang had an accident, and after the accident, Master Wang's hippocampus was damaged, and part of the memory was missing, and what was missing was exactly 80 years or so, and the technology he made □□ disappeared.

However, this matter is only dictated by Master Wang, and not many people know whether it is true or false.

Some people speculate that it was because of the domestic ID card network that Master Wang's skills were no longer useful, so he would find such an excuse.

But because of this story, Yun An suddenly had a plan.

These identities in his hands must be independent in the future, and only with reasonable identities can these identities appear in front of people.

In order to cover up these identities, even the counterfeiter himself, he does not want the other party to remember this matter.

Therefore, after deciding on this matter, he found the little boy who had been in contact with the True Cultivation World before and asked if there was a pill to extract memories.

Of course, the result exists, and the price of low-level elixirs that are only effective for humans is not expensive.

The alley where the ID card was issued was not far from the port, and Yun An chose to walk.

Just as he walked to the port, he saw Chu Xuan and the others.

At that moment, his heart suddenly skipped a beat, subconsciously lowered his hat, and immediately turned around and walked in the opposite direction to several people.

Yun An didn't notice that when he left, Chu Xuan suddenly turned around and looked at his back and frowned.

"What's wrong?" Zhang Peng saw that Chu Xuan suddenly stopped, and subconsciously asked.

"Nothing, it seems to have met a familiar person." Chu Xuan said.

"The one in the hat?" Zhang Peng followed Chu Xuan's line of sight and soon saw the person Chu Xuan said.

"Well, don't you think his back is a little familiar?" Chu Xuan asked.

Zhang Peng seriously looked at the back that was getting farther and farther away, frowned and thought for a long time: "You say this, it seems to be a little, oh, by the way," he suddenly patted his head, "This back is a bit like Xiao An'an, but Xiao An'an is slightly shorter."