35

Chapter 35 Foreign Business

Across the ocean.

"Xuan'er, come over this time, why not stay a few more days?"

"Uncle, you can call me by my full name." Chu Xuan darkened his face.

"How can calling our full name indicate our relationship, Xuan'er?" Ning Qi held Chu Xuan's shoulder and said.

"If my uncle is still like this, I will return to China immediately." Chu Xuan said coldly.

"Okay, okay, if you don't call, don't call," Ning Qi raised his hands in surrender, "Then I call your nephew, right?"

"Thank you Uncle." Chu Xuan thanked him.

"Alas, you kid, I don't know who he looks like," Ning Qi shook his head, as if he had thought of something, and asked, "How is it, is it easy to do business in China now?" Do you need your uncle to help you?

"No need, my business in China is very good, and this time I came abroad, I also hope to buy another batch of goods." Chu Xuan said seriously.

"That's fine," Ning Qi nodded and looked at Chu Xuan seriously, "You kid... The affairs of the elders are their own business after all, no matter what, the uncle will always stand by your side and don't put too much pressure on yourself.

"I know, I'm not doing these things for them either." Chu Xuan said in a deep voice, don't say it is now, even in the previous life, the affairs of those two cannot affect him.

"You've grown up and become sensible, so I won't say much," Ning Qi said, "By the way, the cargo you shipped back before has arrived, do you want to take a look?"

"I came for this matter, and I wanted to ask my uncle to register a company for me." Chu Xuan said that his home field is in China, but since the domestic things have to be shipped out, country M cannot be a light pole commander here.

"This is a small problem," Ning Qi nodded, "but what good things can there be in the country now, are you sure that the things you brought can be sold?"

"Of course," Chu Xuan nodded with a smile and said confidently, "Although there is a shortage of materials in the country now, the heritage of thousands of years is still there, and the value of some things will always exist."

"Since you are so confident, I won't say more, you can see for yourself." Ning Qi looked at this nephew who had only reunited after more than ten years apart, and inexplicably felt that he couldn't see through.

I just don't know how those two irresponsible people taught such a powerful son.

Domestic things were sent in mid-March, and now it is mid-April, and after a month, the cargo ship finally arrived in country M slowly.

When Chu Xuan arrived in country M, the cargo ship just arrived, so after briefly greeting Ning Qi, he rushed to the dock.

"Hello, Chu, long time no see!" Saying this, the other party directly opened his hands and wanted to give Chu Xuan a big hug.

Chu Xuan smiled and took the initiative to stretch out his hand: "Custer, long time no see."

Custer looked at Chu Xuan's outstretched hand and sighed regretfully: "I thought it was just that Chinese women were more restrained, but I didn't expect men to be so restrained."

"It's just that I'm not used to hugging people." Chu Xuan said with a smile.

"That's a shame," Custer shook his head, "By the way, what are you going to ask for this time in Country M?"