140

Chapter 140: Join Tan

Yun'an's destination today is naturally not to talk about the clothing business, but to find Boss Du.

Whether or not he took over the Du family's business, he had to get those mountains that produced refining materials.

It's just that he doesn't plan to go directly to it.

The reason why he went out in the past two days is to talk about business, since it is to talk about business, naturally he must negotiate business, otherwise let alone Chu Xuan, even he himself must doubt his ability.

The earliest contacts of Yun'an here in Hong Kong City were accumulated in the clothing business, so it was not difficult to find a few people who did the clothing business.

What's more, Tan's name has been very famous recently, and it is not so difficult to do business with Tan's name.

Yun An was also looking for a person he knew in his previous life, although the relationship was not particularly good, he still knew the temperament of that person, and if it weren't for Yun An not continuing to do the clothing business later, he might have become friends.

Coincidentally, the man opened a garment factory.

Yun An went directly to the door, but the people waiting at the door were stunned.

It's not for any particular reason, it's just...

"Little friend, are you really not looking for the wrong person?"

Yun An was helpless, although he was reborn and became much younger, he was also fifteen years old, and he was always considered a child who was really helpless.

This also happened in his previous life, but at that time, he has been very hard working since the New Year this year, and his skin has been tanned, but it will not make people think that he is a child who does not do things at home.

"I'm not looking for the wrong person, I really want to talk to Director Cui, I want to ask Director Cui if he has heard of 'Tan'?" Yun An said seriously.

"This..." the doorman hesitated for a moment.

"I'm just waiting here, can I trouble you to ask?" Yun An looked at each other seriously.

"This... Okay, kid, you wait, I'll ask. The doorman nodded anyway.

Yun An smiled and was about to say thanks, but heard the other party speak.

"Children, be obedient and don't move around."

Yunan: ... So that's why you're willing to help me with the briefing?

Although helpless, but it was good to see people, Yun An didn't say much, and obediently stood at the doorman.

Not long after, the doorman quickly ran out, panting and talking to Yun An: "You go in, Director Cui is in his office, if you don't know where, you can just ask the people inside after you go in."

"Thank you." Yun An nodded and walked inside.

The name of this garment factory is also very simple, the director is called Cui Qing, and the garment factory is called "Cui Cui", I heard that it was the name given by Cui Qing's wife.

In his previous life until many years later, Cui Cui was a small garment factory, at most he made some money to live on and developed generally.

However, if this were not the case in the previous life, Yun'an would not have done business with this garment factory.