111

Chapter 111: The First Order Maze

The atmosphere of this dinner with Wu Cheng was not bad or good, probably because Wu Cheng had never been in their small team, and the rest of the people were not so active when he was there.

And this point, Wu Lian was completely unaware of it, and still laughed and chatted with several people.

"It's so cool!!!" Zhao Yuanfei covered his stomach and shouted.

"Got enough to eat?" Zhang Peng laughed and teased on the side.

"I'm willing, you care about me!" Zhao Yuanfei directly stunned back.

"Okay, okay, you can be happy if you like, what to do so loudly," Zhang Peng still laughed, "I really don't know what's wrong with you, it's not that you don't eat meat, why is it like you haven't eaten meat in eight lifetimes every time?"

"Such a problem," Zhao Yuanfei thought seriously for a moment, "Maybe I really haven't eaten meat in my eight lives, so I have to eat well in this life, yes, I will eat more in the future!"

"Come on, you're just making excuses for wanting to eat meat." Zhang Peng said with disdain.

"That said, do I have to make excuses for eating meat? As far as my net worth is concerned, is it like someone who can't even eat meat? Zhao Yuanfei asked rhetorically.

Hearing this, Zhang Peng really looked at him seriously for a while, and then nodded seriously: "Like."

"Hey, hey, what do you say?" Zhao Yuanfei shouted dissatisfiedly.

"Brother Zhao is still the same as before, no matter what happens, he is happy." Wu Cheng said with a smile.

As soon as he said this, there was silence in the living room for a moment.

However, the object of Wu Cheng's conversation is Zhao Yuanfei, and Zhao Yuanfei should also answer.

"What's unhappy, the days are much better now than before, and I don't have anything to be content with," Zhao Yuanfei said with a smile, "Be a person, just be happy, think so many things to do, you too, think so much to do, aren't you idle and panicked."

Zhao Yuanfei's words made Wu Cheng stunned, but soon he nodded: "Thank you Brother

Zhao, I will pay more attention in the future."

Zhao Yuanfei smiled: "I just say it casually, you don't have to listen to me, your brain is very clear, you can't hide things, don't mind."

"Brother Zhao is right," Wu Cheng said immediately, "No matter what happens, I like to think too much is indeed my problem, and I will change it in the future."

"I really said it casually..." Zhao Yuanfei was a little confused, and couldn't help but look at Zhang Peng and the others for help.

"There are some things you don't have to care too much about," Zhang Peng patted Wu Cheng's shoulder, "Yuanfei, this person is most afraid of the more real person, don't compare with him."

"Hmm." Wu Cheng immediately nodded and said, with a well-behaved look.

"Since you've almost eaten, let's just tidy it up." Chu Xuan got up.

"Do you have anything else to do this afternoon?" Wu Cheng asked.

Several people glanced at each other.

"Xiao An and Xiao Chu have just returned, they need to rest well, we won't disturb in the afternoon, Wu Cheng, you can leave with us later." Luo Yanghong said.