70

Chapter 70 It seems to have gone off of play

After leaving the garment factory, Zhang Peng's gaze fell on Yun An from time to time.

"Is there something on my face?" Yun An asked.

"There's nothing on your face, and we're just wondering how your brain grows." Zhao Yuanfei said directly.

"My brain?" Yun An chuckled and patted his head, "Isn't this the same as everyone, and it's not much bigger."

"You're smarter than we thought," Zhang Peng couldn't help but say, "How did Xiao An come up with what he said to Uncle Yuan just now?"

"It's just a flash of light, I believe Brother Chu has thought of it a long time ago," Yun An looked at Chu Xuan, who was silent on the side, "Right, Brother Chu?"

"I just think that these things that President Tan did can't be without a reason, but I don't know Xiao An so well," Chu Xuan looked at Yun An, "Speaking of which, Xiao An is indeed very good today.

"Both of you say that about me, I'm afraid I'll be embarrassed." Yun An said with a smile.

If it weren't for Tan Nuo's identity not being able to meet Manager Yuan often, he wouldn't have used his original identity to say that to Manager Yuan.

But in other words, if he didn't show some ability, how could "President Tan" make an exception and reluctantly agree to cooperate with him.

"Judging from the current situation of the garment factory, Tan will definitely do a lot in the garment factory in the future, that Tan does not even need to do more, as long as he leaves a part of that group of students, Tan's foundation will be supported." Chu Xuan said.

"Listening to you say this, it seems to be true, the only thing that makes me strange is that from what this President Tan has done, it can be seen that he seems to be a very urban person, why did such a person speak ill of us when he first met us?" Zhang Peng asked.

"It's really strange." Luo Yanghong frowned and agreed.

"In fact, there is nothing strange, maybe this Tan has such a temperament." Yun An explained, suddenly feeling so tired, he didn't expect that he would have to explain this kind of thing.

Although he can also not explain, he is afraid that if he does not say a few more words, the image of "President Tan" that he has finally created in the hearts of several people will be completely destroyed.

"If that's the case, this temper is too weird, right?" Zhao Yuanfei complained.

"How else?" Yun An looked at a few people, "Could it be that President Tan deliberately targeted you when he first met you?" Heart

: Yes, that's right, I'm targeting you on purpose.

"That's right," Zhang Peng said, "Xiao An is right, Tan can't deliberately target us, maybe that's his temper."

"It's a pity, if he had a better temper, we could still be friends," Zhao Yuanfei said, "but with his broken temper, it is estimated that there are few friends, if there is, he must be blind."

"Well, the person who became friends with that Tan must be blind." Yun An nodded seriously.

"How do I feel like you're talking nonsense?" Chu Xuan said this coldly next to him.

Yun An was startled, his little heart fluttered, he pretended to look at Chu Xuan calmly, and looked at him innocently: "Is there any?" Can

it still work? How can this guy even see this.