8

Chapter 8: Sending You Home

Finally solved the personal problem, Yun An took off the hanging bottle and walked out, and saw Chu Xuan leaning against the wall and not knowing what he was thinking.

Probably hearing footsteps, Chu Xuan turned his head, and when he saw Yun An, he immediately stepped forward and took the hanging bottle from his hand: "Why don't you call me when you're okay?"

"I can do it myself." Yun An said that whether it was in his past life or now, he did not intend to rely on others.

Sensing the meaning of Yun An's words, Chu Xuan sighed in his heart, thinking that it was indeed Yun An he knew, whether it was him now or when he was famous in his previous life, he never seemed to want to rely on others.

"Have you ever thought about finding a partner?" Chu Xuan asked curiously, in his previous life, he never seemed to have heard Yun An have intimate contact with others, whether it was a man or a woman.

Yun An looked at him, but really seriously considered it, and then replied with a straight face: "I'm only 15 years old, I can't fall in love early."

Chu Xuan subconsciously touched his nose: "In fact, falling in love at the age of 15 is not an early love."

Yun An looked at him suspiciously: "Have you been in love?"

He remembered that Chu Xuan was older than him in his previous life, and Chu Xuan was in his thirties when the two met, but he was still single, and later he never heard of the news of Chu Xuan's marriage, and according to the information, Chu Xuan did not seem to have a history of marriage.

As for whether Chu Xuan had talked about him, he didn't know, even if the two were bitter rivals at that time, he was not interested in inquiring about each other's love history.

Chu Xuan heard Yun An's question and immediately replied: "How is it possible, I am still a student, of course, I am mainly academic.

"Oh." Yun An replied, not saying anything more.

Chu Xuan looked at Yun An seriously: "You don't have anything else to say?"

Yun An raised his eyes: "That's your business, we don't seem to know each other very well." Chu

Xuan touched his nose, even he didn't know what was going on in his heart, and when he heard Yun An say this, he had to answer: "That's what I said." The

time to hang a bottle of water is long and long, short and short, although he was in a coma overnight, but because he kept hanging water, Yun An's stomach was not very hungry, after sitting back on the bed, he lay on the bed again to fake sleep, but he didn't expect that his eyes were closed for a while, and he really fell asleep.

When the nurse came to pull out the needle, Yun An woke up.

The temperature on the hand is warm.

"Thank you," Yun An thanked in a low voice, "I'll come by myself." Chu

Xuan looked at Yun An's appearance, probably because of his weak body, coupled with the fact that he had just woken up, the whole person exuded a pitiful aura.

"Don't be afraid, I'll cover you in the future." Chu Xuan touched Yun An's head, and the touch in the palm of his hand was unexpectedly smooth.

Who wants you to cover it!!!

Yun Anxin complained, I don't know what went wrong after being reborn, weren't he and Chu Xuan born to look badly? And what's going on now?

Thinking about it, at least Chu Xuan's mind is good at present, he thanked him seriously, lifted the quilt and got out of bed.