71

Chapter 71: Competitors

In fact, it has only been more than a month since Yun An came to Hong Kong City last time, and in this month, the biggest change in Hong Kong City is that there are many more foreign goods on the street.

Walking on the road, the most striking thing is the rumbling sound on the street.

At a time when many ordinary families could not afford bicycles, motorcycles became popular in Hong Kong City, and once the few motorcycles on the street appeared, they immediately became the focus of attention.

The subsequent ban on motorcycles did not exist at this time, and the noise of motorcycles still made many people envious.

Even when the sound of a motorcycle is heard in the middle of the night, many people just turn around in bed, curse the rich man, and then go back to sleep.

In addition, there are shops that sell foreign goods, which many people can only observe from afar.

In the past few months, almost every month, a ship of foreign goods will come to China from far away, because of the original agreement, Chu Xuan had to leave some foreign goods in the port city, and even if this batch of goods only stayed in the port city, it was enough to make the entire port city change.

As for Yun An, or Qu Xingyi, since he traded with Park Guoliang, he has only come up with two things, one is a watch and the other is a lighter, both of which are small but fine products, and almost all of these products are sold in Hong Kong City.

So Hu Yunan walked all the way and saw many people wearing cheap watches on their hands and showing off with cheap lighters.

The quality of these things, Yun An, as the person who handled them, can naturally see it at a glance, but the current people do not know the inside, or most people in this era have not yet let go.

Of course, there are high-end watches abroad in 80 years, but they are not in line with today's national conditions.

When Yun An traded with Park Guoliang, he made it clear the quality of the watch and lighter, and it can be seen from the previous transactions between Park Guoliang and Zhang Peng and Zhao Yuanfei that he also truthfully informed the buyer of the quality of these things.

But in this era, as long as it bears the label of "foreign goods", even the most inferior things will be held to the sky, not to mention that although the things taken out by Yun An are cheap, they are completely enough to bluff people in 80 years.

"This time has not come, and the port city has indeed undergone earth-shaking changes," Yun An said, looking at Chu Xuan, "I heard that many of the goods in Brother Chu's hands were thrown in the port city?"

"I have to stay, I can't stay," Chu Xuan said, "Before the power grows, the port city side must pay attention."

"Speaking of which," Zhang Peng frowned, "This side of Hong Kong City has been chaotic recently, so you should pay more attention."

"Why did Brother Zhang say that?" Yun An asked.

"I heard that Elder Du is critically ill, and the people of the Du family, including several major forces in Hong Kong City, are not very stable." Zhang Peng explained in a low voice.

"Elder Du is critically ill?" Yun An was surprised, in his memory, although Boss Du's life was not long, it was definitely not an accident at this time, could it be said that something happened in Hong Kong City during this time that he did not expect?

"I almost forgot, Xiao An, you don't know Boss Du," Zhang Peng slapped his head, "Boss Du is the backstage of Boss Du we met at the beginning, and he has a lot of power in Hong Kong City, and now he is critically ill, and the impact on Hong Kong City is not only for the Du family."