81

Chapter 81: Something Wrong

What is the difference between 80 years abroad and at home?

In his previous life, Yun An had not been abroad at this time, let alone abroad, that is, he had never been to many places in China, let alone compare the difference between domestic and foreign countries.

At this point, Chu Xuan had a great advantage over Yun'an, whether it was in his previous life or now, foreign countries were completely places for him to go back and forth at will.

It's just that Chu Xuan after being reborn has a disadvantage compared to his previous life, that is, the support of the Ning family.

Yun An followed Chu Xuan to country M by plane, and as soon as he got off the airport, he felt the huge difference between home and abroad.

If nothing else, let's talk about transportation, today's country is an era when you see a bicycle will secretly sigh a rich person, having a bicycle at home is already good, if any family has a car, it is even more ten miles and eight households have attracted much attention, will definitely become the talk of other people, and three days and three nights can not finish the kind of talk.

You can go abroad, and you can see all kinds of cars everywhere, and here, you can look at cars for the sake of them, but you will become an outlier.

No matter from which point of view, the comparison between the situation in country M and at home at this time can be said to be a world of difference, and any Chinese who has never been abroad will can't help but admire the life abroad when standing on such a land.

But this is only for those who have never been abroad.

Yun An and Chu Xuan are definitely outliers among the other.

Chu Xuan didn't say it, he had been to country M more than once, even if he saw so many cars, it would be strange if he showed a strange demeanor.

Of course, the most important point is that both of them were reborn, not to mention the M country at this time, that is, the M country in later generations, and I have seen it many times.

In this case, when the two stand on this land known as the prosperous capital of the world, not only will they not be amazed, but they will feel too backward.

As far as Yu Yunan was concerned, he had never been abroad at this time in his previous life, and he was a little disappointed when he got off the plane at this time.

At this time, country M was far worse than he thought.

"Young Master Chu Xuan." The man in the tuxedo paced over and bowed slightly to Chu Xuan.

"Trouble Uncle Ning." Chu Xuan said.

"No trouble, this is what I should do." The other party said indifferently, although he called Chu Xuan a young master, his posture was not humble.

"Introduction, Xiao An, this is the housekeeper of the Ning family, you can call Uncle Ning with me," Chu Xuan said, "Uncle Ning, he is my friend, his name is Yun'an."

Yun An looked at the other party and nodded: "Uncle Ning is good."

"It's a guest from afar, Young Master Chu Xuan, Young Master Yun'an, the car is already waiting for the two, two please." Butler Ning made a gesture of invitation.

"Hmm." Chu Xuan nodded and reached out to take Yun An's hand.

Yun An glanced at him sideways, and although he was not used to it, he did not break away.

He found that equality is now being promoted in China, and it is rare to call others "young master", but when he comes abroad, some traditions are well inherited.