165

Chapter 165 Full responsibility

"You are?" Someone asked.

"Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Yun'an, the person in charge of Tan's." Yun An said with a smile.

"Yun'an?" Everyone looked at each other, and they all saw the word shock in the eyes of others.

"Are you really the person in charge of the Tan family, and you can take full responsibility for this matter?" It was the old man who had previously patted his shoulder.

"If it is a fake package," Yun An nodded seriously, "If this incident is really Tan's responsibility, Tan's is willing to take full responsibility, and will definitely give everyone an explanation."

"What do you have to do with Tan of the Tan clan?" The old man asked again.

"Business cooperation," Yun An said with a smile, "Actually, Tan always planned to come over this time, but he is abroad now, I'm afraid he can't rush back, so he will leave this matter to me."

"How old are you?" Someone chimed in.

"Sixteen." Yun An seriously answered his age.

When he said this, everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

"I just said that my eyes are still good, isn't this age underage."

"No wonder we all get it wrong."

......

"Don't say anything first," the old man stopped everyone's conversation and looked at Yun An seriously, "You are only sixteen years old this year, not yet an adult, and you can't take responsibility for this matter, I advise you to go back."

"Don't worry, no matter what decision I make, Mr. Tan will agree, this matter cannot be delayed, we must conclude in a short time, every day wasted on this will be a huge loss for Tan." Yun An said seriously.

He wants to make himself look more mature, at least not underestimated, but the real age is there, and no amount of disguise can change it.

"Can you really make decisions?" The old man asked again.

"Yes," Yun An nodded again, "The purpose of my coming here today is for this matter, hoping that we can work together to solve this trouble perfectly."

"Okay, since you said so, let's have a meeting." The old man waved his hand and motioned for everyone to enter the conference room.

"Can it really work?" Someone asked quietly.

"Who knows what the hell Tan is doing, send a child to deal with this matter."

"Is the Tan family nobody?"

"Shh, whisper, Tan's reputation at the top is good."

"Then why are we...?"

"Call and ask, that is, the Tan family can make us make a big fanfare, if we want to change to another company, just go down with a ticket, where is the opportunity for them to speak."

"No wonder the chief's attitude is a little strange."

"It's not."

The conference room is large enough to seat these people.

Yun An sat in one of the long rows of seats on either side, sitting upright.

It didn't take long for Yun An to know the cause and effect of the whole thing from these people.

It is true that there is a problem with the clothing exported by Tan, and there is indeed a batch of goods with a certain toxic element that exceeds the standard, which was found out before export, and then immediately notified Tan's management.