92

Chapter 92 Stock Market Turmoil

The biggest impact that Zhao Yuanfei's coming to Country M had on Yun'an was that he was much more relaxed.

Yes, Yun'an uses the word relaxed.

Compared with Chu Xuan, Zhao Yuanfei was more rigorous, and even Chu Xuan was sharp and outrageous in facing Yun An, as long as Yun An was a little wrong, he could detect it.

For example, the matter of rebirth, even if Yun An has been trying to hide it, it is undeniable that many times he shows his horse's feet.

It's not that he did something out of place, it's just that Yun'an was reborn after all, whether it is experience or understanding of this era, it is far beyond the people of this era, these details ordinary people will not pay attention to, they will not think much, but Chu Xuan, who is also reborn, will definitely notice.

As for Zhao Yuanfei, he was more like he came to accompany him, except for watching Yun An not let him have an accident, most of the time he was doing his own thing in his own space.

Or just go downstairs and find out if there's a good butcher shop nearby, and come up with something delicious.

During this period, Yun'an was able to move freely.

More importantly, Zhao Yuanfei had a lot of nerves, even if Yun An accidentally did something strange, he would not go to his mind at all.

The food of country M is somewhat tired for Chinese who live abroad for a long time, but for Zhao Yuanfei, who has only gone abroad with difficulty, those small shops downstairs can make him stroll around with joy for a long time, in addition to meat, there are some foods with national characteristics, he will try them one by one.

In this case, Yun An didn't need to care if Zhao Yuanfei would notice what he was doing.

So he also generously bought books on stocks and came back, so he sat in the living room and researched.

Zhao Yuan flew back and forth, brought back countless foods, and couldn't put them on the table, so he put them in the kitchen, in the refrigerator, and bought back a lot of spices and pounded the food in the kitchen.

He was completely uninterested in these stock books on the table, and he did not notice that they were mixed with a book that did not belong to this era.

Yun An looked at the book on the stock market of country M bought from Taobao in front of Zhao Yuanfei.

In 1980, the stock market of country M was turbulent, and many stocks fell for no reason, and later generations of stock experts found that the cause of this stock market turmoil in country M came from country R.

Before the sudden decline of country M stocks for no reason, the stock market of country R was full of green, and even several of them rose amazingly.

Why do country M stocks fall when country R stocks rise sharply? The reason can only be that the real cause of this stock market turmoil in country R has to be blamed on country M, or on Wall Street in country M.

After reading this year's stock market introduction, Yun An suddenly understood why Chu Xuan would go to country R, not that he did not dare to play in the stock market of country M, on the contrary, he went to country R to directly confront Wall Street.

However, in front of such a giant as Wall Street, the two of them have only one million dollars in their hands, and they probably can't make any big waves.

This storm has caused turmoil in the stock markets of the two major countries of country R and country M, and you can imagine how much Wall Street has invested.