96

Chapter 96 The Stock Market Ends

"Almost." Chu Xuan said.

"No wonder everyone is so keen to speculate in stocks, the stock market really has the ability to make people crazy." Zhang Peng wiped his face, these days they run around, although very tired, but in the same way, watching the stock price rise day by day, the sense of achievement in their hearts has been unprecedentedly satisfied.

"Even me, I want to immerse myself in it." Luo Yanghong, who has always been sane, said, even he said so, let alone others.

"If Xiao Chu hadn't said this, I really wanted to continue, we invested so much money, even if it only rose a little, we could make a lot of money." Zhang Peng said seriously.

"You don't want to divest?" Luo Yanghong asked.

"Yes, I don't want to, I can't bear the money that will be available in the next second, and if we withdraw one second later, we will be able to make more money." Zhang Peng said truthfully.

"What a coincidence, so am I." Luo Yanghong said with a smile.

Having said that, the two are already planning to take their money out of the stock market.

"In fact, many people know that the stock market will fall, but the desire in their hearts makes them reluctant to let go." Chu Xuan said.

"Yes, desire is always endless." Zhang Peng said helplessly.

"Let's go, it's time to work." Luo Yanghong patted Zhang Peng's shoulder.

"There are so many things to do." Zhang Peng got up.

"Be careful when you evacuate, don't be detected." Chu Xuan said.

"Rest assured, we will be careful." The two waved their hands towards Chu Xuan at the same time.

At the same time, country M.

"On the last day, withdraw all the funds tomorrow." Yun An found an opportunity to meet with Gould and tell him about it in person.

"So soon?" Gould was a little reluctant.

"Almost," Yun An nodded, "The stock market over there in country R, the people on Wall Street can't hold it, and they will withdraw all the funds in these few days."

"The stock market in country R will plummet, so why not..." Gould tentatively said.

"Don't be too greedy, Mr. Gould." Yun An looked at him.

"Hey, it's a pity that such a large amount of money is in front of you, but you can't take it." Gould shook his head, but didn't raise the thought again.

"That's almost enough," Yun An said with a smile, "I believe Mr. Gould made a lot of money."

Gould smiled mysteriously: "Guess what?

"I don't guess, the problem of money, knowing too much is not good," Yun An shook his head, "but in the future, I will rely on Mr. Gould, and I hope to cooperate with Mr. Gould in the future."

"You have too little money, otherwise you will definitely make a lot of money." Gould shook his head, he became more and more convinced that the person in front of him was not some mysterious boss, maybe it was really as he said, he just happened to know the news.

"It's a pity," Yun An was helpless, "It's like a mountain of gold in front of me, but I only took a bag, and I didn't even have a means of transportation."

"Good analogy," Gould laughed, "and it seems that I should thank you this time."

"To each other, it should be me to thank Gould for helping me invest now." Yun An toasts.