116

Chapter 116: Into the Wrong Zone

The sixth sense came inexplicably, and Chu Xuan had some doubts in his heart.

In the face of "Tannuo" with a smile, he pondered for a moment, but still answered truthfully: "Now I live with a friend."

"Where are the friends?" Yun An still smiled, "Wouldn't it be inconvenient to have your own house and live with friends?"

"How come," Chu Xuan said with a smile, "it is best to live with him."

"Huh?" Yun An was puzzled, not quite understanding the meaning of Chu Xuan's words.

Only this time, Chu Xuan didn't mean to explain again, just smiled and said: "I have a good relationship with him, even if I live together, there will be no inconvenience."

"You live with Xiao An?" Meng Zhensheng asked.

"Hmm." Chu Xuan nodded.

Meng Zhensheng nodded in understanding: "If it is Xiao An, you must have no contradictions, then the child is very well-behaved at first glance."

Chu Xuan nodded and smiled without speaking.

If among the three people present, "Tan Nuo" was really a stranger, he would definitely not have any doubts, and he didn't need to care about anything that had nothing to do with him.

But "Tannuo" is Yun'an.

If Chu Xuan can tell the truth, such as for what reason he probably lives there, even if it is simply skipped, he can understand, naturally there will be no doubts, but Chu Xuan is talking about him left and right.

Although "Tan Nuo" did not ask directly, his question was obviously why Chu Xuan lived with friends.

But Chu Xuan's answer was that the relationship was very good.

On the surface, such an answer seems to be fine.

But let the other party, that is, Yun An listen, full of confusion.

Or does he have to ask for it? Was it difficult to say that I was temporarily staying at a friend's house because of something?

"Mr. Tan, please." Chu Xuan said.

Yun An looked back, nodded, and entered the room casually.

The situation inside the house is the same as outside, there is no trace of occupancy, but it is cleaned clean, and it can be seen that people come here from time to time to clean it.

Compared with the previous hotel, the soundproofing here is indeed much better, at least no matter which neighbor next door is a certain distance from here.

"Does Tan always like antiques?" Meng Zhensheng asked.

Yun An looked at him, and this kind of question was clearly different from every time he had asked him before.

He nodded and said casually: "Of course, no one doesn't like antiques, and the same is true of me, a layman."

"Yes, everyone likes antiques," Meng Zhensheng sighed, "We like antiques, the same is true for people abroad, President Tan has always been abroad before, presumably he knows this better than us, right?"

Yun An narrowed his eyes slightly: "What does Boss Meng mean?"

Meng Zhensheng did not directly answer his question, and changed the topic instead: "I wonder what President Tan thinks about the glory of the country?"

"I'm just a commoner who never thought about such a big thing as the glory of the country." Yun An said in a low voice, he thought that he could vaguely guess the reason why Meng Zhensheng had found him.