61

Chapter 61: Grumpy

"This is the legendary Boss Chu?"

"First meeting, I'm Chu Xuan." Chu Xuan took the initiative to stretch out his hand.

"Huh..." laughed over there, looked at Chu Xuan's hand in front of him, and spit out a mouthful of smoke, which just sprayed on Chu Xuan's face.

Chu Xuan subconsciously frowned, and his eyes became cold.

"Hehe, I didn't expect that my temper was quite big," the man held a cigarette between his fingers, squinting, "Boss Chu's reputation in the capital during this time is not small, and every cart of foreign goods is transported to the capital."

"So?" Chu Xuan raised his eyes to look at the other party, sure enough, as long as it was a fly, it was not so easy to get rid of.

"So? Are you asking me? The other party smiled and turned his head to look at the person next to him, "Listen, this kid is quite interesting to talk about."

"But no, no wonder Boss Xiao Chu's business can do so big." Someone responded.

The other party deliberately added a "small" word in front of Boss Chu to remind Chu Xuan's age.

Chu Xuan smiled, and casually put his hands in his trouser pockets: "Why, you are also interested in meddling in my business?"

"It seems that Boss Xiao Chu is an understanding person, in that case, Boss Xiao Chu should know what to do, right?" Seeing Chu Xuan say this, he directly spoke.

"Actually, I'm a little tired now." Chu Xuan said with a smile.

"This business is not interesting at all, even if there is no tea, I don't even have to sit, I think we should go." Zhao Yuanfei shouted.

"Talking about business also depends on sincerity," Luo Yanghong began, speaking with his usual gentle demeanor, "Business without sincerity is not interesting to do.

"Let's go back and play with Xiao An." Zhang Peng also said with a smile.

"You..." Somebody over there was about to get up.

"Boss Zhang, don't be impatient," the person who initially opposed Chu Xuan pressed him down, raised his hand and greeted, "Come, take a seat."

"Boss Wang, you are just too kind." Boss Zhang said, staring at Chu Xuan and the four.

"Do business, and anger generates wealth." Boss Wang said with a smile and motioned with his eyes for people to move the chair over.

"It's just a few little farts, just luck, what's great." Boss Zhang scoffed.

"Oh, my violent temper," Zhao Yuanfei rolled up his sleeves, strode to Boss Zhang, reached out and grabbed his tie, and leaned down: "I said, do you want to fight?"

"You get out of my way!" Boss Zhang said angrily, waving his hand and wanting to shake off Zhao Yuanfei's hand, but his movements not only did not shake off Zhao Yuanfei, but made Zhao Yuanfei's hand pulling his tie closer and closer.

"Stop," Boss Wang scolded, his brows furrowed, although this Boss Zhang seemed stupid to him, he couldn't be insulted so much in his territory, "Come on, pull him away for me."

As soon as

his words fell, several strong men immediately rushed over, intending to tear Zhao Yuanfei away.

It's just that a few people just walked closer, but they were stopped.

"Fuck off, or don't blame us for being unkind." One of the several people frowned.