179

Chapter 179: Many Similarities

"Xiao Chu, Xiao Chu?" Zhang Peng pushed Chu Xuan.

"Well, what's wrong?" Chu Xuan returned to God.

"I've called you several times, why have you been in a daze?" Zhang Peng asked suspiciously.

"I just thought of something," Chu Xuan pursed his lips, "You say, are there two people in the world who have similar living habits?"

"Life habits?" Zhang Peng was puzzled for a moment, "Isn't it strange that there are similarities in this aspect, don't say it's just life habits, aren't there two people who are not twins who look like twins?"

Chu Xuan rubbed his temples: "Yes, probably I thought too much."

"Could it be that we just talked about Qu Xingyi, that's why you thought about it?" Zhang Peng asked.

"Because Qu Xingyi looks like Xiao An?" Luo Yanghong also asked on the side.

"Well," Chu Xuan nodded, suddenly remembering something, "Has Qu Xingyi met Xiao An?"

"Seen it, haven't you?" Zhao Yuanfei subconsciously replied, just speaking with a bit of hesitation.

"How do I remember they never met?" Zhang Peng asked.

"I haven't seen it," Luo Yanghong nodded, "At least when we were there, the two never met."

"Really fake?" Zhao Yuanfei was shocked, "I thought they would definitely meet." "It's

just that we've been whispering in Xiao An's ear that Qu Xingyi looks similar to him, but they really have never seen it." Luo Yanghong affirmed that he did not have any impression of the two meeting in his memory.

At this moment, Chu Xuan also nodded: "They really haven't seen it.

Before confirming that Yun An was also reborn, he had indeed been planning to let the two meet, but after confirming that Yun An was reborn like himself, he knew that no matter whether Qu Xingyi's identity had anything to do with Yun An, Yun An would not care.

With such thoughts, Chu Xuan did not care about this matter anymore.

Now that I think about it, Qu Xingyi and Yun An have indeed never met.

These two people...

"When I go to Hong Kong City next time, I can let the two meet and try." Zhao Yuanfei said with a smile.

"Maybe you can take a picture of the two, it must be interesting." Zhang Peng also said with a smile.

"I'm afraid that the current Qu Xingyi is not something we want to see." Luo Yanghong shook his head and reminded several people about Qu Xingyi's identity.

"This is," Zhao Yuanfei nodded, "Now Qu Xingyi is the boss of the Qu family, and the predecessor of this Qu family is the Du family, and now the big supermarkets of the Qu family have come to the capital, we want to see him, how can it be so easy."

"Let's talk about it when we return to China," Chu Xuan suddenly got up, "The most important thing now is this matter in our hands, and there is a good show at night."

"I like the saying of good play," Zhao Yuanfei also got up and said with a smile, "They think we are bullies, they think we will be led by their nose, but who knows who will lead whose nose in the end."

"This Yuanfei is right," Luo Yanghong stood up, "But in business, there are already contacts, they cooperate well with us, we can also cooperate with them, they don't want to cooperate with us, we can't come over with a shy face."