19

Chapter 19 Reaching Cooperation

The specific plan, Fan County's magistrate, had already said at the county assembly, and Chu Xuan's task was simple, that is, to convince everyone that he was indeed willing to spend money on those handicrafts.

Chu Xuan is responsible for supplying the raw materials, as well as making acquisitions after all the manual completions.

With County Magistrate Fan taking the lead, his work became extremely smooth.

It didn't take long for all the goods to be distributed.

"The ugly thing is ahead, I am a businessman, the requirements for goods are not low, if the next time I come and find the goods that are pretended, I will definitely pursue it to the end." Chu Xuan said directly.

"Don't worry, Boss Chu, we will definitely be optimistic."

"Boss Chu, we will definitely seize this opportunity and will never let you down."

"Of course," Chu Xuan said with a smile, "Of course I believe you, but I am just talking about business, some things have to be said, and here I also promise that if this business is successfully completed, we will have the opportunity to cooperate again in the future." Hitting

a stick to a sweet date, no matter when, it will be effective.

Sure enough, as soon as Chu Xuan's words fell, everyone in the audience instantly exploded with excitement, and there were even faint cheers and crying.

"Boss Chu, you are our benefactor, great benefactor!"

"Boss Chu, we thank you!"

"Thank you!!!"

Yun An stood aside, looking at everyone in the audience seriously, and felt the same feelings for them.

In 80 years, the whole country was not rich, not to mention that it was rated as a poor county, you can imagine how poor this county is.

Yun An had also stayed in a poor place, and he had also been cornered, although private transactions were not allowed in those ten years, but once people were cornered, they could do anything.

There are many rural people with good craftsmanship, and in recent years, there will be some people who make some handicrafts and sell them, but these small transactions cannot improve their lives, not because their craftsmanship is poor, but because they cannot find buyers.

Chu Xuan's arrival is equivalent to taking the initiative to send money to these people, which is undoubtedly a blessing in disguise.

What's more, what Chu Xuan promised was still a long-term transaction, even some people without craftsmanship could force their craftsmanship out in order to make money, and by that time, this poor county would probably become a well-known rich county.

But that's all for later, and now everyone is still happy about the money-making work at hand.

Yun An probably estimated these things they brought, although they brought a large truck in total, but distributed to every village under the county, and then distributed to every household, maybe a family earned a few cents to one or two yuan, which is the income of these people in a month.

Now the average monthly wage in the city is a dozen yuan, and even if there are only two adults, a family can earn twenty or thirty yuan.

City dwellers are no longer satisfied with a monthly household income of twenty or thirty.

But these people are excited about earning only one or two dollars or even a few cents a month.

Yun An looked at Chu Xuan and just met Chu Xuan's gaze.