68

Chapter 68: The Collapse of Character

"To the garment factory? All go? Yun An exclaimed.

"Yes, now that the garment factory has been renamed Tan's Garment Factory, I heard Uncle Yuan say, the momentum of the garment factory has been good recently, and that Mr. Tan has put forward many strange ideas, and we plan to go over and investigate." Zhang Peng explained.

"You don't mean that President Tan has a strange temper..." Yun An couldn't help but say, he thought that his performance had completely made several people give up on the garment factory side.

"On the surface, it seems to be true." Zhang Peng touched his chin and frowned.

"On the surface?" Yun An asked.

"Yes, just on the surface," Zhang Peng nodded, "I heard Uncle Yuan say during this time, although this General Tan's temper is strange, he is actually a completely good person."

"A very good man..." Yun An choked for a moment, "Where did you start with this?" "

Hey, Tan Nuo, some people say that you are a completely good person, and a good evil person!

"First of all, he added Uncle Yuan's salary by five yuan a month, and for Uncle Yuan, this money can take his life up a notch." Zhang Peng gave an example.

Yun An: I thought that people like Brother Zhang should not be able to look at five dollars.

"At the current salary level, five dollars a month seems to be good." Yun An had to bite the bullet and agree, digging the pit himself, but he didn't expect that it was to let him jump down by himself.

"Secondly, Mr. Tan left the workers in the garment factory." Zhang Peng said again.

"If there were no workers in the garment factory, it is estimated that the garment factory would not be able to operate, after all, that Tan always comes back from abroad, and he should have no connections in China." Yun An said the "real" thoughts in Tan Nuo's heart.

"This is not unreasonable, but at least it proves that Mr. Tan is not a cold-blooded person," Zhang Peng said, "and last and most importantly, just because he thought about the sewage problem when he was rebuilding the garment factory, the professors of Q and B University both thought that Tan must be a qualified entrepreneur."

"Maybe... Just because he came back from abroad, he still has those rules from abroad in his head. Yun An tried to "smear" Mr. Tan's image.

Zhang Peng continued to say this, and his black face that was hard to put on was about to be washed white and translucent...

"Does Xiao An have a bad impression of President Tan?" Chu Xuan asked on the side.

"How come," Yun An said positively, "I haven't seen that President Tan, isn't my impression of President Tan all what Brother Chu said." Chu

Xuan nodded: "Maybe when you see the real person, you will have a judgment." Yun

An: No, no, no, I don't want to see it, I really don't want to see my own refined characters!

"Going to the garment factory now?" Yun An asked.

"I don't know if Mr. Tan is in the garment factory," Zhang Peng said, "I heard Uncle Yuan say that Mr. Tan rarely appears in the garment factory, and every time he appears in the garment factory, he feels a little haunted, and he can't understand Mr. Tan's time at all."

"So strange, does anyone know about Mr. Tan's identity?" Chu Xuan asked, once again comparing what was happening now with his memory.

"I don't know," Zhang Peng shook his head, "Uncle Yuan only knows that Tan always comes back from abroad, and the rest knows nothing, and even Uncle Yuan doesn't even know where President Tan's residence is. Yun