55

Chapter 55: Duan Family Cooperation

After leaving the garment factory, Yun An and Chu Xuan casually strolled, and when the time was almost up, he walked to Duan's house, and then went to Duan's house alone.

"Xiao An, you are finally here, what should we do with these things?" Everyone in the Duan family was worried about a few marijuana bags in the house.

"As I said before, I will find a way to find the source, and these clothes and pants will trouble Uncle Duan to help you sell." Yun An said.

"How much does that have to be?" Father Duan was shocked, at first he thought it was just a small trouble, and even because there was no news from Yun An's side for a few days, he thought that this matter had passed, but he didn't expect that Yun An actually let people send two bags of clothes.

"Not much," Yun An said, "a hundred clothes, a hundred pairs of pants, clothes are 4 yuan a piece, pants are 2 yuan a piece, the cost is a total of 600 yuan." "

"600?" Father Duan was shocked, "This... I had to earn years to make that much money. Duan's

father is just an ordinary employee in the factory, his salary is only 15 yuan a month, and the annual salary is 180 yuan, and the cost of 600 yuan, even if he does not eat or drink, it will take more than three years to save enough.

Now Yun An actually took out 600 yuan without saying a word, which made him not shocked.

"600 yuan, Xiao An, where did you get so much money?" Grandma Duan was also shocked, like Duan's father, she also felt that Yun An's plan should be just a small trouble at first, but she didn't expect that this shot was 600 yuan of goods.

For the situation of the Duan family, Grandma Duan couldn't be clearer.

Now a family of five lives in the capital, and the house is provided by Duan's father's factory, unlike some people's families who still have money to rent a house, but Rao is so, the money saved by this family for a whole year is already very good.

For 600 yuan, it may take them twenty or thirty years to actually save enough money.

Duan Yimeng was also stunned in place after Yun An said the price, and looked at several marijuana bags placed on the ground in amazement.

To be honest, these marijuana bags were placed in a small room, and this small room could no longer be turned around.

Before, Duan Yimeng still felt that these marijuana bags were very eye-catching, but now when he looked at it, he suddenly felt that these marijuana bags were like sparkling cash cows, and he couldn't wait to rush up and hug them tightly, and then kiss them fiercely.

"Grandma Duan, I guarantee that there is no problem with the source of this money." Yun An knew what Grandma Duan was worried about, and quickly said seriously.

Speaking of which, he is very rich, but now this identity is very poor, after taking out these 600 yuan, it can almost be said that his pockets are empty, and even the money for preparing "studying" has been spent, of course, he does not need to tell the Duan family about this.

"It's good that there is no problem with money," Grandma Duan sighed in relief, and couldn't help but look at the few marijuana bags, "What should we do with these things?"

"I came here to talk about this," Yun An got up and looked at Duan Mu who was standing at the kitchen door, "Aunt Duan, can you please take a pair of scissors for me?" Hearing

Yun An's words, Duan Mu, who had been stunned, quickly nodded: "Okay, I'll go and get it to you."

Not long after, Duan Mu took a pair of scissors in her hand and handed it to Yun An: "Give."