146

Chapter 146: Fighting Together

During the meal, Lu Jue asked again about the purpose of several people coming to HK, and only got an answer of "tourism".

In the end, it was because Lu Jue's business had nothing to do with them, and there was no need to hover with Lu Jue.

But after eating, Boss Yao took the initiative to say that he could send a few people away along the way, and in order to get this opportunity, he even had to drive himself.

When he said this, everyone present understood what he meant.

So after Lu Jue's car left, several people did not leave directly.

"Why don't you go have a cup of tea and talk?" Boss Yao took the initiative to say.

He said so, Chu Xuan could not disagree, and immediately said to ask Boss Yao to lead the way.

When walking to the tea house, Yun An and Chu Xuan walked last.

"Worked together before?" Yun An asked.

"Well, oversized businessman." Chu Xuan said cryptically.

If others heard it, they probably wouldn't understand what Chu Xuan meant, but it was Yun An who heard this, and he immediately understood what Chu Xuan meant: "I'll find a way to cooperate with you later."

Hearing this, Chu Xuan immediately smiled and narrowed his eyes, and said in a low voice: "Sure enough, it is still a good cooperative relationship with you."

"Even without me, it's just a trifle." Yun An raised his eyebrows, he didn't believe that Chu Xuan alone could not solve this problem.

"How can this be the same." Chu Xuan said meaningfully.

Yun An looked at him, trying to see the emotions on his face, but was blocked by a thin powder mist.

This is...... Shyness again?

Yun An thought, seeing this, he no longer had to explore Chu Xuan's expression at all, just looking at that layer of powder mist, it proved everything, but he really couldn't bear the sweetness in his heart, and a smile gradually appeared on his face.

"You've been weird lately." Chu Xuan couldn't help but say.

"You are." Yun An said with a smile.

The two looked at each other, one party was completely unaware that his mind was being seen through, and he was at a loss, but the other party asked knowingly, pretending not to know, except for the happy smile under his eyes.

Just looked at each other for a while, Chu Xuan took the lead in surrendering: "Well, you won, but I still want to ask, is there something on my face?"

"You'll know later." Yun An said deliberately, telling Chu Xuan what he saw at this time, wouldn't he expose himself?

"Okay," Chu Xuan sighed, "I hope I won't be hidden for too long."

"It won't be a lifetime anyway." Yun An still laughed.

While speaking, several people had already arrived in the teahouse.

Boss Yao was obviously a frequent visitor to the tea house, so as soon as he entered the tea house, someone greeted him.

"Boss Yao, you are here."

"It's still the original box."

"Okay, please follow me."

This is HK, and it is a place where Boss Yao often comes, naturally Boss Yao is in charge.

Yun An didn't drink tea and specially ordered a drink.