87

Chapter Eighty-Seven: Sold You

"Is it necessary to do this?" Yun An asked.

"I don't want to owe them anymore, as long as I have a relationship with the Ning family one day, that person will keep making a big fuss in the Ning family, why bother." Chu Xuan shook his head.

"Is your mother sick?" Yun An asked, this question was by no means a curse, but really asking a serious question.

"It's just that emotions are easily agitated, and if she wants to control it, she can completely control it, but she never intended to control herself." Chu Xuan knew what Yun An meant, and explained seriously.

Yun An nodded, since Chu Xuan said so, it should be that Chu's mother had gone to the hospital for examination in the previous life, and she could control it but was unwilling to control it, and spread all her anger on her son, such a person is truly incurable.

"Where are we going next?" Yun An didn't expect that Chu Xuan would get down directly from Ning Qi's car, so the first thing they had to do now was to find a place to live.

"Don't you have a thousand dollars in your hand?" Chu Xuan said with a smile.

"No wonder you said that before, you already paid attention to this thousand dollars, and knew that we would fall into this situation, and you should have won your uncle just now, and you could get five thousand dollars more." Yun An took out the money and handed it over.

"So you can really win just now?" Chu Xuan smiled and asked, "Doesn't it mean that you have never seen a pool table in China?"

"Brother Chu didn't already say, I'm smarter, I can learn it, I thought Brother Chu knew." Yun An raised his eyebrows, repeatedly receiving temptations from Chu Xuan, he already had immunity to this and quickly gave an answer.

"So that's the case, it seems that Xiao An is really a genius." Chu Xuan said with a smile, he didn't want Yun An to be easily exposed, anyway, after a long time together, some things would naturally be revealed, and he was not in a hurry at all.

"Yes, it's a pity that in the eyes of Brother Chu, I have become a person who will be knocked down with one punch, and I can't even learn English." Yun An said helplessly.

He wondered if Chu Xuan had some special proclivities, otherwise how could he be so keen to mold him into a worthless person?

"That's good," Chu Xuan chuckled, "The real Xiao An is too smart, what if they see the real you, plus the foreign atmosphere is so open, and the brain cramps agree to the relationship between us?"

"This is also right..." Yun An said, "Forget it, it's useless, anyway, it's not the real me, it's not a big deal, it's the next time you meet them, find a way to hide yourself."

"Although you are hidden, anyway, with me on top, I really can't hold you back and expose you again." Chu Xuan said with a smile.

"I didn't expect Brother Chu to have a child's heart, but it's the first time I've seen it." Yun An looked at him.

Chu Xuan raised his eyebrows: "How to say?"

"I like to play peek-a-boo, isn't that a child's favorite game?" Yun An teased.

How will two newcomers who are new to life and do not know each other react to unfamiliar places? It is probably panic, caution, apprehension, and other emotions.

However, the two people in the completely strange country M have no such emotions at all, they are like Chinese who grew up in country M, and they have no sense of strangeness to the streets of country M at all.