Chapter 1

Full Summary

Ning Xiuyun, twenty years of life by the rules for the glory of the Ning family exhaustion, it is not easy to be seriously ill life soon. The results of the operating room dream a big dream, but there is another day to open your eyes.

"A Thousand Years of Hegemony" is a typical male-dominated text. The story begins with the death of the crown prince, Ning Yuan. It ends with the male protagonist, Jian Xun, ascending to the throne and becoming the emperor, recounting the history of a generation of emperors and kings.

Ning Xiuyun wore into this book and became the cannon fodder crown prince in the book, destined to live for no more than eight months.

In other words, as long as he got through these eight months, Ning Xiuyun would return to the West again as he wished.

Ning Xiuyun is at ease, waiting for death from time to time to test the bottom line of the plot. Digging a book did not mention the secret as the spice of life, but also picked a man to spend the night with the eyes.

Ning Xiuyun was addicted to flirting and couldn't help himself until he and his lover told each other their feelings one day.

Lover: "I was originally surnamed Jian, first name, Xun."

Ning Xiuyun:?

Wait, what was the name of the person who would kill him in the future?

It seems like his surname is also Jian.

Lost in contemplation.

*

The most deviant thing Jian Xun has ever done is to have a lifelong affair with a young man from Zui Feng Tower.

When they parted, he gave him a carrier pigeon, and the two of them flew pigeons to pass messages, and their relationship grew stronger. Until the day when he made military exploits, the carrier pigeon flapped its wings and flew into the prince's tent next door.

Jian Xun:?

The humble boy who fell in love with him and agreed to stay together became a noble prince.

Shaking pupil.

1v1 sc HE

Highlights:

1. Empty history dynasty. The author fabricates the whole text. Please do not take it seriously!

2. Pure sweet without abuse. Extreme control does not enter!

3. The flow of feelings, the plot is slow, low-level power plot, the plot for the feelings of service

_______________________________________

Chapter 1

The dark night in Jiangcheng was like a monster that gnawed bones and destroyed gold, slowly showing its fangs amidst the noisy voices of people. Lanterns were half hung, vendors stood side by side along the street, and the crowd was chaotic. The boatman rowed, the flower lamps floated down the river, and several Kongming lanterns slowly rose up in the sky, gradually getting away from the hustle and bustle.

This is the eve of the Shangyuan Festival. Everyone has his or her own way of doing things, including noble families and peddlers. However, a small number of people often have no idea of ​​celebrating. The only joy is that the idle people who are overly entertained can get more money out of their hands, so that they can survive in the most prosperous city in Daqi.

In front of the Zuihua Building, a woman in red clothes with slightly revealing clothes sent the guests who had been staying the night before out the door. She said nonsense like "Uncle, come here often in the future", but in her heart she wished that this bitch would never come again. She occupies a position and refuses to give any extra money. How can she have time to serve such a poor guy.