Chapter 52

Starting from this day, the whole Jiangcheng secretly began to move. Various aristocratic families secretly organized a team to protect the hospital and headed towards the Western Mountain.

The Jiangcheng garrison camp may not have had such a big move for a long time. After all, they were originally on the outskirts of Jiangcheng. It was more convenient to break camp and come to Xishan Mountain. They were the first to arrive at the camp at the foot of Xishan Mountain.

In just one day, people from all walks of life gathered at the foot of the West Mountain.

Overtly and covertly, I don't know how many people are eyeing the bandit den in Xishan, as if it is not a gathering place for vicious bandits, but a priceless golden pimple.

But this group of people each had their own masters, and it was unlikely that they could unite with each other. However, suppressing bandits was not a trivial matter. In the end, all the forces reluctantly sat together under Jiang Xingsong's mediation.

Jian Xun stayed at the camp with a group of guards. As the prince's guard, his identity was too sensitive. No one knew the prince's intention of letting this man stay behind, but no one dared to underestimate him and discuss how to attack the bandits. On every occasion in the village, he was invited respectfully.

Jian Xun sat expressionlessly in his seat, listening to the group of people making excuses and complimenting each other. He did not mention a word about how many people he brought with him, how much he knew about the bandit stronghold in Xishan, and when he planned to send troops. .

"Master Marquis, how do you think the banditry in Xishan should be eliminated?"

"The banditry issue naturally requires everyone to work together to defeat the banditry." 

"The banditry in Xishan cannot be delayed. When does the garrison camp plan to send troops?"

"This... the garrison camp is the only place to fight. We have just marched for half a day, so we naturally need some time to organize."

"The Chen family also has fertile land in Zhuangzi in the western suburbs, but we haven't received any news about the bandit village?" "

My Chen family doesn't have Zhuangzi, it's just a few abandoned pieces of land."

The questions that were thrown out one after another were blocked back by four or two. Rather than discussing how to suppress the bandits, it was more like testing how many cards each family had.

Jian Xun no longer wanted to listen to this meaningless discussion.

He impatiently prepared to stand up, but was held down by Fu Jing beside him.

Fu Jing looked at the group of smiling people in power in front of him, coughed a few times, and whispered: "I know you don't want to hear it, but you are now the prince's personal guard, equivalent to the prince's eyes in the camp. Since I represent the prince, I can't do anything willful."

Jian Xun clicked his tongue and sat down quietly again.

Fu Jing shook the folding fan in his hand and said with emotion: "That's what people who play with power are like this. Many times they can't help themselves..."

Jian Xun glanced sideways at him, with a cold look in his eyes. He asked, "Let them just argue here, the year of the monkey, the horse and the moon can quell the banditry."

Jian Xun secretly checked the forces of each family, and the total number of soldiers was almost the same as the number of soldiers guarding the army camp. He estimated that if they cooperated and sent out troops together, the bandit camp could be leveled in an instant with iron hooves. .