Chapter 20

The old man knew at a glance that Jian Xun had little experience in matters between men and women, let alone love affairs.

I don't know which family's good son or daughter had seduced my soul. All my heart and eyes were focused on that one person.

Jian Xun reacted for a few seconds after hearing this, and his face suddenly turned red.

How could he not hear what the old man meant? He doesn't have any symptoms, but there are lingering poisons, and he gets angry whenever he sees someone. It's clearly the love in his heart that's causing the trouble.

It is human nature to find it difficult to control oneself when love is strong.

Jian Xun calmed down for a while, then retracted his hand under the teasing gaze of the old man, and subconsciously turned his wrist to cover up his embarrassment.

However, this emotion came and went as quickly as it came. Jian Xun's ears had already ignored the second half of what the old man said about "Natongfang". He turned a deaf ear and his mind drifted directly to the red wedding dress and the newlyweds.

He instantly thought of Xiu Yun wearing a bright red wedding dress, sitting on the edge of the bed, waiting for him to lift his hijab. Just thinking about it made Jian Xun unable to control his heartbeat.

He coughed lightly and asked the old doctor: "I've been absent from the city for a long time. What is the process for people of the right age to get married?" The old doctor put away the

medical things and said casually: "I can't do anything about it." It's about the marriage proposal, three letters and six etiquette... Your Marquis Mansion probably has some other rules, you can just talk to the Marquis about this." Jian Xun nodded

reservedly, stood up and was about to leave, his steps were eager, He strode ready to leave.

The old man secretly thought, "I'm really anxious," and stopped him slowly: "Wait a moment, Lord Marquis hasn't come to pick up the tonic for next month. You happen to be here, let's take it back to the Marquis' mansion together.

" When Jian Xun said no, he went back to the backyard of the medicine hall to get the medicine.

Upon hearing that it was a major event related to his uncle's illness, Jian Xun suppressed his anxiety and excitement and stood in the front hall waiting.

But he couldn't stop at all and kept pacing around the room, thinking about the wedding.

When the old doctor came out with the packaged medicine, Jian Xun left in a hurry.

After leaving the medicine hall, Jian Xun was blown away by the cold wind in the autumn night. Standing at the door of the medicine hall, the enthusiasm that had surged in his blood had subsided a lot.

The streets were quieter than when they arrived. Only the watchman's words, "It's dry and everything is dry, be careful about the candles" echoed in Jian Xun's ears.

He then remembered that it was already late at night. Although there was no access control to Jingxuan Hou Mansion, his uncle always went to bed early. Even if he hurried back to the Hou Mansion now, he might not be able to see his uncle. The so-called "lower employment" "It's even more impossible to talk about.

After understanding this truth, Jian Xun calmed down, then turned his feet and ran in the direction of the Hou Mansion.

Jingxuanhou Mansion is located in the west of Jiangcheng City. Its location is somewhat remote, far away from the gathering areas of other aristocratic family mansions, and it has a rather otherworldly feel.