Chapter 63

While Jian Xun was thinking, there was other movement in the room.

A man in black with a sleeve arrow walked out of the darkness. He walked to Jiang Xingsong, confirmed that the man was dead, and called a few attendants to come in and drag the body out.

The man in black asked: "What should we do now? The prince knows the identity of the late empress, and I'm afraid he will come to the door."

Liang Fan said nonchalantly: "Don't you still have an insurance policy? Presumably, as long as he is here, the prince will not be too harsh. Haven't you noticed that although the prince is tough, he is actually very soft-hearted, even for the capital city of Guizhou, let alone his own blood relative." 

At this point, Liang Fan couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief. It was just an accident that he kept the child. He saw the business opportunities in that child and thought that the perfect appearance must be the best tool to make money.

However, before he could let go, the man in black had a strange expression on his face and said in a trembling voice: "Master, that person is dead." 

"What!?" Liang Fan suddenly knocked over the tea cup.

The bone china tea cup fell to the ground and fell into pieces. The tea was scattered all over the floor, and Liang Fan's heart almost broke with it.

"Didn't he come back well from Xuanqingguan!? Why is he dead!? Why didn't you tell me such a big thing!?" Liang Fan asked one after another with a sharp voice, still feeling unbelievable about this current situation.

He had previously thought of escaping from Zui Feng Tower because of that man, and wanted to teach him a lesson, so he sent him to Xuan Qing Temple to be trained/taught by the temple master of Xuan Qing Temple.

After many twists and turns, although Xuan Qingguan was gone, this person finally returned to Zuifeng Tower. Why did this person die silently without him knowing it? ?

Liang Fan also wanted to use this man to contain the prince. Now that he is dead, how can he contain him? With his status, he can dominate Jiangcheng and if he is still arrogant in front of the prince, he may only have the word "death".

The man in black explained: "Last time you sent him out, the people below him took advantage of the situation and thought you didn't take it seriously. Even the news of his death was only reported two days ago." "Idiot! A bunch of idiots!"

Liang Fan stood up and walked around the room. No matter how he wandered, he couldn't think of a way to solve it.

This scene made Jian Xun, who was watching on the roof, find it very funny. After all, half an hour ago, Jiang Xingsong in the Jiang family's main house looked like this mixed with anxiety and fear.

Jiang Xingsong died, and it was Liang Fan who was about to die.

Jian Xun didn't even know whether to despise the eunuch for killing someone without blinking an eye, or to admire the prince's terrifying power, which made such an eunuch who didn't take human life seriously fear him.

Perhaps what Liang Fan was afraid of was not the prince, but the power in the hands of the prince.

The prince may need a master to kill someone from the Jiangcheng family, but he doesn't even need a reason to kill a eunuch who is loyal to the royal family.

Originally, Jian Xun wanted to ask the prince about Xiu Yun in a subtle way, but now it seemed that it was not necessary.

From the few words in Liang Fan's mouth, Jian Xun could infer that Xiu Yun, a Qinghuan from Zui Feng Tower, was actually related by blood to the current prince.