Chapter 83

The camp of the Southern Xinjiang Army was originally twenty miles outside the city of Southern Xinjiang, arranged along the border of Southern Xinjiang.

After the southwest was included in the territory, the last line of defense was pushed outward a short distance. The convoy leaving the camp set off in the afternoon and arrived slowly outside Nanjiang City until the evening.

Of course, this was also because before leaving, the prince told the driver in a dumb voice to slow down and try not to bump.

Shen San showed the pass token to the soldiers guarding the city. After the other party confirmed that it was correct, the carriage slowly drove into Nanjiang City and headed towards the temporary Prince's Mansion.

Except for the prince's carriage at the head, the carriages carrying a small number of accompanying officials all diverted to the inn midway.

Pei Yan was woken up by his attendant after the carriage arrived at the temporary prince's residence. He got off the carriage with sleepy eyes, feeling top-heavy and feeling like he would be heading west if he worked for a while longer.

He glanced to the side with misty eyes, only to see that the prince's carriage had not moved yet. Shen Qi was directing the guards to carry the luggage. Shen San was respectfully guarding the carriage three meters away, with a slightly stiff expression on his face.

——The prince hasn't gotten off the car yet?

Pei Yan narrowed his eyes and quickly locked onto the carriage that had been motionless for a long time.

Without thinking, he walked towards the carriage.

The young attendant behind him still had half of his feet on the carriage and couldn't hold him back at all. He had just packed up Pei Yan's belongings, and without paying attention, Pei Yan went off to do trouble again.

The young attendant had an indifferent look on his face and carried his luggage back to his residence to clean up the house. He knew Pei Yan too well. He would not shed tears when he saw the coffin, and sometimes he would not shed tears when he saw it.

This guy knew that the prince was not easy to mess with, but he always stepped forward to provoke him.

But Pei Yan was indeed wrongly blamed by him this time. He really just expressed his concern for the prince.

It is indeed difficult for future monarchs and ministers to make their relationship too tense.

Before Pei Yan approached the car, he was stopped by Shen San.

Shen San smiled politely, and his words of advice were quite kind: "Master Pei, please go back. His Highness has ordered that no one be disturbed."

Commander Shen of the guard camp only listens to the orders of the prince. Even if Jin Shang comes up now, Shen San will not get out of the way.

Pei Yan was not very polite and had no intention of retreating. He said, "I have some things to discuss with His Highness." 

Shen San hated Pei Yan's fearless look the most. The kind expression on his face changed and he said with disgust: "I will inform His Highness. If His Highness wants to see you, he will naturally summon you."

Pei Yan looked suspicious. The more Shen San tried to shirk the blame, the more he felt that there was something fishy in it. His hands were itchy and he wanted to open the curtain to see if there was really someone in the carriage. The prince is here.

Or is the prince repeating his old tricks and sneaking away with the man named Jian?

Pei Yan pretended to be regretful and turned around, but when Shen San was about to walk back to where he was waiting, he suddenly stepped forward.