Extra 2

The governor of Errongcheng suddenly took a breath of cold air and waved his hands repeatedly: "General, spare my life... spare my life!"

He looked frightened and showed confusion on his face: "I just want an answer, and I don't mean to destroy the friendship between the two of you. ."

Jian Xun stared at the person in front of him with a murderous gaze for a long time, until the Rongcheng County Sheriff was stunned. When he was sure that this person had no obsession with putting people around Ning Xiuyun, Jian Xun raised his hand and pressed the saber. go back.

The long sword was sheathed and made a clear clang of metal, and the Rongcheng County Sheriff also shuddered.

"Since you know, why do you still come here?" Jian Xun asked with a frown.

What the other party said seemed to mean that he came here out of necessity.

But the county guard is the highest official in Rongcheng in the actual sense. Rongcheng is not like Jiangcheng in the past, where the county guard was oppressed by the powerful.

You can tell just by looking at yesterday's night banquet.

Who else can restrain the Rongcheng County Sheriff and force him to come and do such an offending thing?

Jian Xun thought of the unfinished words his Majesty had said to him in the early morning. He narrowed his eyes dangerously and asked, "You have something to hide, but it's okay to say it." 

The Rongcheng County Sheriff frowned slightly in embarrassment. He stroked his beard and said: "To tell you the truth, the dancer saved my life yesterday when I went to Chengdu. I wanted to repay her, but she said she had no talents except singing and dancing. She has achieved so much, so she asked to stay in my house as a dancer." 

"Yesterday she said that she had nothing more to ask for, and she only wanted to be with the military advisor..."

Jian Xun's expression suddenly became speechless, and his face said: "That's it?"

To be able to come here at the risk of being resented by the Ranger General for the sake of saving his life, Rongcheng County Sheriff can be regarded as a person of temperament.

However, Jian Xun would not give the other party a good look because of this. He said: "I was deceived and still here I think I am a good person. I advise you to go back quickly and see where that person is now." 

Rongcheng County Sheriff said, confused: "General, what does this mean?"

Jian Xun snorted coldly: "This general sent people to investigate the dancer in the early morning. She has disappeared without leaving any trace."

His Majesty's words made Jian Xun ring the alarm in his heart. Since he knew that something was wrong in Rongcheng, In this place, Jian Xun naturally wanted to help his Majesty eliminate these hidden dangers first.

Jian Xun secretly sent someone to investigate all the harpists and dancers at that night's banquet. The results were clear at a glance. The harpist with the bamboo slipper was nowhere to be seen, and the dancer's residence in the governor's mansion was also empty. These two people probably entered early. Rongcheng is here to cause trouble for them.

Jian Xun said the warning at this moment, but he didn't expect the Rongcheng County Sheriff to find any clues. After all, the Rangers didn't even look for anything, and there was no way to count on the county governor who was a civil servant.

After Jian Xun finished speaking, he didn't bother to talk to the unsmooth and overly upright magistrate, and ignored him and returned to the guest room of the inn.