Chapter 9

Fu Jing's words made Jian Xun uneasy.

If it weren't for the fact that the other party was so drunk that after saying these words, he started to moan and recite some humorous and mean words, Jian Xun would have almost suspected that this person did it on purpose.

Fu Jing has always been a free and easy man. Drinking and writing poems are an elegant hobby and a way to linger in romantic places.

In fact, Jian Xun had never seen Fu Jing drunk before. In his current posture, he must have encountered something bad.

Jian Xun shook off the random thoughts in his mind, moved the wine cup in front of Fu Jing, and asked, "What's wrong?" 

"What happened on the school grounds today?"

"What?" Fu Jing raised his eyes, as if he didn't understand. After a moment of silence on this question, he sneered and said, "What can be the problem? I have just attained the title of crown prince. At a young age, I have been appointed as the director of the barracks. This honor is beyond ordinary people's. It is as big as the smoke coming out of the ancestral graves." It's a happy event, I have... nothing to worry about."

Fu Jing waved his hand, as if with this action, he waved away all the anger and dissatisfaction in his heart.

The man refused to tell the truth, and Jian Xun knew that he wouldn't get anything out of him by asking, so he had no choice but to take this half-drunk guy to bed and let him sober up.

After returning to his room, Jian Xun undressed and lay on the bed, but he was not sleepy at all.

Fu Jing's few words brought to light all the things that he didn't want to delve into, about Xiu Yun and the concentric knot that was exchanged for an ingot of gold ingot.

His mind was filled with Xiu Yun's figure. As soon as he closed his eyes, the words the other person said and the actions he did came to mind one by one. Even the long hair that clung to his cheek when he was on the way was so clear in retrospect. .

He fell asleep in the second watch, and suddenly woke up in the third watch, breathing heavily.

The dream was all about that night, the warmth of the red candle tent, the restless heartbeat, and the hot body temperature.

The difference was that the man leaned close to his ear and whispered: "Xiao Lang..." 

Jian Xun sat on the bed and covered his face with his hands. Desire was as crazy as weeds in his unfocused eyes. Spreading and refusing to stop.

I really agreed with what the man said, "I hope you will dream about me tonight."

He glanced sideways subconsciously. The bed was cold and hard, and the bedding was thin. Xiu Yun must have been born with a cold body, and he might get sick if he slept on such a bed.

His thoughts were wandering without any boundaries. The warmth in the three inches below Jian Xun's navel persisted, and the sticky feeling in his clothes clearly told him what had happened.

Although he knew that he should be calm and calm at this time, Jian Xun could not suppress his restlessness.

He simply got up, changed his clothes and pants, took the dirty underwear, and sneaked to the corner of the yard to burn it like a thief.

He lit a fire with flint and steel, but he was afraid that the rising smoke would attract the attention of outsiders. Then the whole school would wake up with just "It's gone", and Jian Xun would be completely embarrassed.

Although he had a bad reputation in the garrison camp, he didn't want to experience this kind of thing.

After burning the obscene pants while covering it with a bamboo hat, Jian Xun sighed in frustration as he looked at the pile of filth.