Chapter 58

Ning Xiuyun has not yet met Marquis Jingxuan, Jian Xun's uncle.

His only impression of Marquis Jingxuan was that he was Jian Xun's guardian in his boyhood as mentioned in the original book.

At the beginning of the original book, Prince Ning Yuan died, and Jian Xun's journey to becoming emperor began. Everything about Jiangcheng was actually just Jian Xun's memories, understated and passed over in one stroke. After all, it had little to do with Jian Xun's journey to becoming emperor.

Therefore, Ning Xiuyun could not understand the temperament of Marquis Jingxuan based on the plot of the original book.

What's more, what I learned in recent days is that this man is not in good health. He was already suffering from diseases before he was even fifty years old. He is a complete medicine pot.

The prince visited the south with such great fanfare, but Marquis Jingxuan, as a marquis, did not come to see him at all. A large part of the reason was that this man was really lingering on the sickbed, and he was afraid that he would be sick to the prince.

By the way, this man had close contacts with Fu Rushen, which Ning Xiuyun had known for a long time. He estimated that Fu Rushen would make up his mind to make a desperate move at the Jie Feng Banquet because of the guidance of Marquis Jingxuan.

Fu Rushen's methods are more tactful and gentle. From his past experience of dealing with the Jiangcheng family since he took office as Jiangcheng County Sheriff, it can be seen that this County Sheriff is not such a radical person. It is difficult for a person's temper to change like this in a short period of time. A huge transformation.

The most likely possibility is that Fu Rushen has another "accomplice".

Marquis Jingxuan stayed at home and was in pain, but he was still able to figure out the situation to such an extent. The design of the reception banquet was interlocking with murderous intentions, and there was a vague sense of madness in his actions.

...as if he was anxious to achieve a certain goal while he was dying, and he was even more unscrupulous than before.

The Marquis Jingxuan's Mansion has been standing in Jiangcheng for three years. Today's Marquis Jingxuan is slightly younger than Jiang Xingsong. However, when Emperor Jiaxing visited the south more than twenty years ago, Jingxuan Marquis's title and reputation at that time must have been the previous one. One of the witnesses of the southern tour.

Ning Xiuyun had to go through this journey if he wanted to confirm his original identity.

But after giving the instructions, Ning Xiuyun thought of the relationship between Marquis Jingxuan and Jian Xun, and added with a complicated expression: "Remember to make a backup copy of the generous gift. I remember that there are a lot of expensive medicinal materials in my luggage. Go get some."

Shen Qi blinked and thought of this relationship. Jian Xun's life experience was no secret in the guard camp. Everyone knew that he was from Jingxuan Hou Mansion.

"I'll do it now!" Shen Qi responded happily, determined to help His Highness the Crown Prince handle this matter beautifully. It was the first time His Highness met Mr. Jian's family, so naturally it couldn't be too shabby.

So when Ning Xiuyun was welcomed into the carriage by Shen Qi, he saw half the carriage full of gift boxes piled up into a hill.

The prince's carriage was very spacious, but with this pile of gift boxes inside, the carriage instantly seemed a little crowded.

Ning Xiuyun:?

He asked Shen Qi with rare confusion: "Is this a 'thousand gift' you prepared?"

Isn't it a bit too generous? It didn't look like a normal visit, but rather like a marriage proposal.