Chapter 27

As if a basin of cold water was poured on his face, all Ning Xiuyun's crooked thoughts disappeared completely under Jian Xun's gaze.

It was still difficult for him to change his identity for a while. When it came to his attitude towards Jian Xun, he subconsciously used the most familiar method, which really shouldn't be the case.

At this time, Ning Xiuyun took a few steps back, and his eyes suddenly became cold, as if the short-term trial was over. He coldly ordered: "Shen Qi, since Jian Qing has such a consciousness, let him follow the guard camp first." Work."

Shen Qi, who had been a transparent person in the main hall for a long time with several colleagues, walked up and said, "Yes." 

Shen Qi watched for a long time, and at this time she was full of hatred that iron could not be made into steel, and she felt deeply that this Xiao ...Young Master Jian is such a stupid person that he refused to answer His Highness the Crown Prince's words.

Her thoughts started to change rapidly, and she took advantage of the opportunity and said, "Your Highness, the guard camp is now living in the west courtyard, do you want Mr. Jian to live in it too?" 

Ning Xiuyun glanced at her suspiciously. He didn't know why, but Shen Qi extremely enthusiastic about this matter of trying to bring him and Jian Xun together.

But it would be nice to let Jian Xun live in it, so that he wouldn't have to go back and forth to report to him every day just like working at work.

If you live in a house, you won't have such worries. The most important thing is that he can also see Jian Xun at any time, pay attention to this person's movements, and see which fork in the road the "destiny in the book" that he suddenly interrupted will eventually take.

"Then I'll leave it to you to make the arrangements." Ning Xiuyun said.

Shen Qiyu responded excitedly: "I understand. Mr. Jian, please."

Jian Xun quickly greeted the prince, turned around and followed Shen Qi.

Ning Xiuyun was silent for a moment, watching Shen Qi leave the main hall with Jian Xun. For a moment, he didn't know what this guy understood.

He yawned sleepily, guessing that Shen Qi would come back soon to take credit.

The two of them left the main hall, and Shen Qi took him to the entrance of the mansion. As he walked, she said: "Since His Highness the Crown Prince has entrusted you to me, if you have any questions about His Highness's errands in the future, just come to me. I will definitely tell you."

Shen Qi is a rare woman in the guard camp, and she is also the most accomplished person in the art of disguise. But at this time, Shen Qi said her words sincerely. She really hoped that Mr. Jian would be careful in doing things and not give in as much as possible. Don't let Your Highness be heartbroken.

It's best not to let something like the cold scene happen again.

Jian Xun followed this future colleague without any contempt, and said humbly, "Thank you, senior, for taking care of me."

Although Shen Qi looked weak, Jian Xun could tell from the way she walked. This prince's personal maid is not an ordinary person, she is a martial arts practitioner with at least ten years of martial arts skills.

As expected, there was a crouching tiger, hidden dragon beside the prince, but this person's attitude toward him seemed a little too enthusiastic.

Shen Qi responded, then asked unintentionally: "Where does Mr. Jian live now? Are there any other children who need to be settled?"