Chapter 46

The subtle touch on his hand made Jian Xun stunned.

He watched helplessly as the hairpin was pushed to the ground and fell into the dirt. It was completely different from the way the other person cherished it before.

As expected, all the interactions between the prince and Li Fu in the courtyard were just for show.

When the other party said "order to guard the camp's hairpin", Jian Xun didn't know if it was true or a joke.

From the moment he knocked out Yuanniang and secretly left the courtyard to meet up with Shen San and the guards who arrived here, the prince did not explain clearly how he made the secret deployment, but Jian Xun also guessed that it was related to the prince's action of taking the hairpin.

But no matter what, the words "order the guard camp" sounded very dangerous to his ears. Perhaps the prince was using this to test him, rather than simply teasing him.

"Young master, you are joking." Jian Xun said perfunctorily. The feeling of the kerchief rubbing against his skin made his scalp feel like it was about to explode. He hurriedly retracted his hand tentatively.

He knew how strong his hand was, and he was afraid that the other party would be injured if he didn't notice it for a moment, so he kept his strength even when he stopped his hand.

Fortunately, the prince did not force him to stay and allowed him to take a few steps back.

Ning Xiuyun actually subconsciously closed his fingers, but soon relaxed them again. In the game between rationality and sensibility, rationality finally prevailed.

He couldn't reveal too much of his preference as the prince, otherwise with Jian Xun's attitude of "Xiu Yun", the prince would only push him further and further away, which would affect Ning Xiu Yun's plan.

Ning Xiuyun glanced at the dusty hairpin on the ground, feeling somewhat disgusted.

Jian Xun took the hairpin back simply because it belonged to the prince, and it would be useless if it fell into the hands of outsiders.

But Ning Xiuyun had watched this thing being kept close to Li Fu before, and had a mysophobia, so it would be strange to want to take it back.

Fortunately, the guards around him were all sizing up the situation. Someone immediately put away the golden hairpin belonging to the prince, and the chaotic scene in front of him finally calmed down.

A group of gangsters who were preparing to rob the road were all tied up with their jaws removed by the guards. These people still had arrow wounds on their bodies, and the wounds would be pulled if they moved. Seeing that the overall situation was decided, they all gave up their struggle.

This time, the anti-general army's action was somewhat hasty. The best way was to secretly tie up all these people to avoid making a fuss and causing some people to escape and report to the bandits at the Xishan Base Camp.

It's a pity that Shen San arrived a little late with his people and could not intercept Li Fu before he summoned the men in the village.

But it wasn't a disaster now. Shen San made up for it and before he started shooting arrows, he had already sent people to restrain all the old, weak, women and children in the village who had been brought to the village for disguise.

Ning Xiuyun casually wiped his hands with the clean part of the handkerchief. The handkerchief rubbed against Yingbai's fingertips and was thrown to the ground casually.

waste.

Jian Xun sighed softly.

Shen San cleaned up the mess and took back his knife. When he handed it over, the blade was still stained with some blood.