Chapter 36

Jian Xun understood the Jiang family's plot against Jiangcheng from the prince's words, and felt that it was extremely ridiculous.

Just for the sake of the Jiang family being able to dominate Jiang City, Jiang Xingsong dared to attack the Jiang City defenders, but he was still a dead hand. The thousands of soldiers in Jiang City had become a decoration and were of no use.

But after a few breaths, something strange happened to Jian Xunbin.

The person in front of me is the prince of the current dynasty, who has been ordered by the emperor to patrol the south. As the prince said before, he will not sit idly by and ignore the affairs of Jiangcheng. Since he can investigate the affairs of the garrison camp so clearly, is he planning to take action against the garrison? Already?

The prince's phrase, "The human heart is not enough for a snake to swallow an elephant" seems to have a deeper meaning.

"Has your Highness already found a solution to Jiangcheng's predicament?" Jian Xun stood up, saluted, and asked respectfully.

Ning Xiuyun said: "Jiangcheng's garrison has long been depleted. Instead of putting these people in the garrison camp, it would be better to disband them so as not to have to pay empty wages." "

This..." Jian Xun started to speak, wanting to do this. Not quite appropriate.

After all, the foreign invaders in a city are not only barbarian tribes, but also bandits everywhere. Once the garrison camp is demobilized, it is inevitable that jackals, tigers and leopards will follow them after smelling the scent. By then, the ordinary people in Jiangcheng will probably be in trouble.

But the prince was very attentive, and perhaps there were some specific details that he didn't explain clearly, so it was inconvenient for Jian Xun to ask more questions.

"I just said it casually." Ning Xiuyun raised her lips and looked at him, changed the subject, and asked, "Has Jian Qing had breakfast today?" Jian Xun was stunned and said, "Not really."

Jian Xun's three meals are all relatively casual. In the past, he practiced martial arts outside, covering the sky and the earth. In order for his master to hone his character, he basically relied on someone to support him. It would be nice to have something to fill his stomach.

Later, when I returned to Jiangcheng, there would be servants making arrangements at Jingxuanhou Mansion. It wasn't luxurious but it was enough. When we arrived at the Jiangcheng garrison camp, there was also a gang leader, so there would be no shortage of food from him.

Jian Xun himself is not picky about food and is very easy to feed. When he lives alone in Jian's house, he can basically go out and buy sesame cakes.

He got up early today and swept up and down the Jian family's house. He rushed over after being summoned by the prince, but he didn't have time to buy a piece of sesame seed cake and chew it.

Ning Xiuyun nodded when he heard the words. He stretched out his hand to summon the guard behind him: "Shen Jiu, prepare the food for the morning, in duplicate."

Shen Jiu almost cried with joy and responded loudly: "Yes!"

Shen San was like all of them. Everyone has said that His Highness the Crown Prince often misses food and food, and has some difficulty in eating. Everyone who has served as a guard around the Crown Prince will be reminded by Commander Shen that His Highness the Crown Prince must eat more food to avoid harming the body.

When he woke up this morning, His Highness the Crown Prince said he had no appetite, so he gave all the food to the guards. He didn't eat a bite. The two of them were anxious, but without Shen San and Shen Qi, the others could not speak in His Highness the Crown Prince's presence.