Chapter 53

The time goes back to half an hour ago, outside the Xishan Bandit Village.

Fu Jing's plan went better than expected, and all the teams rushed into the bandit camp.

This bandit village is really rich. Every bandit is wearing leather armor, and they look decent. In terms of equipment alone, they are almost the same as the soldiers who suddenly attacked the bandit village.

However, the bandits were caught off guard by this sudden change. Many of them abandoned their armor and fled. It was not until the bandit leader came out with his cronies to barely control the situation that they organized a counterattack.

There was a sound of charging and killing in the bandits' stronghold, weapons clashed with each other, there was a cold light, and a thick smell of blood filled the air.

Someone kept falling, and the next person kept coming on top. Both sides were furious, and for a while they even couldn't tell the difference between the enemy and ourselves.

The bandit leader was protected by several personal guards. He was a young man who was not strong and seemed not very good at fighting. At this time, he was sweating coldly. He retreated and shouted: "Brothers - these people are running rampant without any rules. They are all Mob, hold on and we won't lose."

The deputy general of the garrison camp who led the charge at the front also got angry: "Come on, take down the bandit leader, the bounty is one hundred taels."

One hundred taels, once this reward comes out, The morale of the Jiangcheng garrison soldiers who were originally a little timid was high.

Gamblers can indeed go to great lengths for money.

Jian Xun and his men hid in a secret place. They took a detour from another path discovered by the guards without anyone noticing.

Observing the battle situation, he felt that the bandit leader still had two skills. He could tell at a glance that the attackers were not regular soldiers.

However, irregularities cannot withstand large numbers of people. Even if all the bandits come out to resist the enemy, the trend of decline cannot be stopped.

Seeing that the bandits were unable to succeed, Jian Xun knew that there should be no one in the dungeon.

"Fu Jing, you and others go to the dungeon behind the stockade to rescue people. Try not to fight with people. It's more important to save people and protect yourself." 

"I understand." Fu Jingding nodded and followed the guards left by the prince. A moment of hesitation.

The prince left Jian Xun alone, so he must have given him a task. This was not something he should ask.

Jian Xun hid behind a tree and pulled out a long bow temporarily carried on his back. He was best at knives, but he also dabbled in other weapons. If he wanted to kill the bandit leader immediately, using a bow and arrow was the most convenient way.

Jian Xun drew the bow and arrow, and aimed at the bandit leader's neck with a cold glow on the tip of the arrow. With a "swish" sound, the arrow flew out and penetrated into the bandit's neck, bringing out a spray of blood.

However, what he didn't expect was that two feather arrows flew from the other two directions, each arrow piercing his forehead and heart respectively.

Jian Xun's pupils shrank and he quickly looked towards the place where the arrow flew, but only the slightly swaying shadows of trees were left at the two locations.

"The bandit leader is dead. If you still don't surrender -"

a male voice came from the back of the crowd. It was so deafening that the fighting soldiers were shocked.